PDA

View Full Version : Trisha the babe

ThunderRolls
05-08-2002, 06:31 PM
If i can get away with saying this i think Garth is very lucky to have found someone as gorgeous as Trisha, shes amazing, she has stunning good look, a great voice, what more can you ask for, i only wish i could wake up to her singing in anothers eyes to me but hey there you go LOL.

TrishaNGarthFan
05-08-2002, 09:29 PM
I think Trisha being "gorgeous" is just an added bonus, and I'm sure you'd agree Garth is much deeper than that. I think Trisha is his equal in so many ways, and I think its a basis for their strong respect for each other as well as their close friendship. Something like that would really make an awesome marriage!

I'm sure Garth knows how "lucky" he is, but I bet he'd say he was "Blessed."

Trisha is very easy on the eyes.

ThunderRolls
05-09-2002, 05:53 AM
your absolutely right both are blessed that there have found each other, i hope we can see more duets to come in anothers eyes was such a good one, but my all time fav would be squeeze me in.

TrishaNGarthFan
05-09-2002, 06:40 PM
I think my fav. duet is SMI too, either that or IAE.
Sue

G-f
05-09-2002, 08:13 PM
It can't all be based on looks. Trisha is a pretty lady but Sandy has her beat in that department. But as I said that shouldn't be all that it's based on. I'm sure their love for music and the road is a BIG help, since Sandy would have rather that he spent his time at home. Someone mentioned in another part of the forum about Garth saying he couldn't understand why Sandy had stayed with him all the years, that if it was visa versa and she was the star he would be gone long ago. Now whoever said that is right about it being her as the main star now. I still don't see how Garth can stay with his kids as much as he claimed he wanted to. That being his reason for mainly for retiring, and also keep up with Trisha. He was going to stay in OK most of the time and write and be there for the kids. That story sure changed REAL fast.??????????
Tricia

TrishaNGarthFan
05-10-2002, 07:02 AM
Tricia, no offense, but I'm LOL at your post!

G-f
05-13-2002, 08:17 PM
TrishaNGarthFan,
I don't take any offense to it as we all have opinions. It's nice that we can share them all in the good ole USA. I still believe though that Sandy will be something he wishes he hadn't lost. But again that's my thoughts. I hope Sandy finds a really good man to treat her the way she should have been treated and she can trust. Hopefully GB and Trisha we get that part together right between them this time.
Tricia

ThunderRolls
05-14-2002, 04:27 AM
well we all dont live in the good ole usa, im from the uk and a big garth fan, and i find it amazing how people from different parts of the world can come to one place and share their thoughts,experiences, views and opinions, Well done PG for giving us such a good site to use.
Carl.

LuvGarth7
05-14-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by TrishaNGarthFan
Tricia, no offense, but I'm LOL at your post!

Sue, I think I can safely say that YOU are too much girl...Anyway Sandy, have Trisha beat in looks?!? I don't think so...

*CRYSTAL*

TrishaNGarthFan
05-14-2002, 04:04 PM
LOL Gutter-Girlfriend! I only put it that way because I couldn't think of a nice way to say it so I didn't say it at all....You did! And for that, I say YOU are too much!

Sue

Originally posted by LuvGarth7

Sue, I think I can safely say that YOU are too much girl...Anyway Sandy, have Trisha beat in looks?!? I don't think so...

*CRYSTAL*

G-f
05-14-2002, 06:56 PM
Glad you enjoyed the chuckle it's sure easy to see when we run into Trisha fans. I enjoy her music also but again, pa-lease.... Sandy's figure against Trisha's????? But you may have your opinion also as Carl mentioned. We can all come her and share opinions but thank God we can read and NOT agree, "as long as we are nice about it."
Tricia

LOL Gutter-Girlfriend! I only put it that way because I couldn't think of a nice way to say it so I didn't say it at all....You did! And for that, I say YOU are too much!

Sue

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by LuvGarth7

*CRYSTAL*

TrishaNGarthFan
05-14-2002, 08:33 PM
Since this is the Trisha Yearwood Forum, I sure hope you'd expect to run into Trisha Yearwood Fans!

Figure? Looks? Are they the same? To some yes, to others no. I do know this:
1. Trisha is Beautiful
2. She's got a great figure

[QUOTE]Originally posted by G-f
[B]Glad you enjoyed the chuckle it's sure easy to see when we run into Trisha fans. I enjoy her music also but again, pa-lease.... Sandy's figure against Trisha's????? But you may have your opinion also as Carl mentioned. We can all come her and share opinions but thank God we can read and NOT agree, "as long as we are nice about it."
Tricia

G-f
05-14-2002, 08:42 PM
Again, thanks goodness we don't have to agree!! Great voice though. :)
Tricia

TrishaNGarthFan
05-14-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by G-f
Again, thanks goodness we don't have to agree!! Great voice though. :)
Tricia

AGREED!!!

LuvGarth7
05-15-2002, 02:03 AM
Just a few comments to make:

1. Gutter-Girlfriend, I LOVE IT! Maybe we can start our own online support group, what do ya think...

2. GBFAN, Im a Garth fan first, then Trisha comes in a distant second, and Sandy not even on the charts, but I do admire her strength.

3. Again, Sandy, more beautiful than Trisha, to put it "nicely", I dont think so...

4. Trisha's voice is breathtaking!

5. Finally you two agree on something!

6. Sue, really, It's YOU, thats TOO MUCH! (I luv ya man!)

*CRYSTAL*

ThunderRolls
05-15-2002, 04:10 AM
i think your ALL TOO MUCH!!! LOL it seems we all agree to disagree which is great, how about we say Sandy is fantastic in her own right and Trisha is fantastic in her own right, but at then end of the day they are both strong, confident women that caught the eye of one great man.

Paula
05-15-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by ThunderRolls
i think your ALL TOO MUCH!!! LOL it seems we all agree to disagree which is great, how about we say Sandy is fantastic in her own right and Trisha is fantastic in her own right, but at then end of the day they are both strong, confident women that caught the eye of one great man. Great post, ThunderRolls!

Paula

LuvGarth7
05-15-2002, 11:42 AM
ThunderRolls, I can deal with that!

*CRYSTAL*

ThunderRolls
05-15-2002, 12:00 PM
Thanks guys, i love it when a plan comes together hehe, shame the A-team said that before i could make it up, i would of made a great hannibal, or maybe a B.A SHUT UP FOOL< I AINT GETTING ON NO PLANE!! LOL man they were the days, anyways back to trish,

G-f
05-15-2002, 07:19 PM
ThunderRolls .....
That was a good one! I guess the main thing for us to agree on is Garth and maybe try to over look some things he does that we don't like. Well, let me rephrase that. Since I'm female I'm certainly not going to chose or "see" as he does. Just hope it all works out better for him this time. :) Besides, I'm sure he would disagree with some of my choices too.......huh?
Tricia

TrishaNGarthFan
05-15-2002, 09:30 PM
Hey Gutter-girlfriend! I think we already have our own online support group.....have you ever met GScarecrowB aka GarthNTrisha on PG? When it all starts up on the instant messages, I can picture the two of you with your hands on your temple's nodding your head up and down chanting, "find a gutter, go to the gutter..." ROTFL!!! (as opposed to chanting "find a happy place" ~ we do that at work when it gets crazy). I totally agree with you on 1-2-3-4, 5 is ok, and 6, well, you know exactly what I think about that! And awwwww, I luv ya too Sis!

Sue

>>>Just a few comments to make:

1. Gutter-Girlfriend, I LOVE IT! Maybe we can start our own online support group, what do ya think...

2. GBFAN, Im a Garth fan first, then Trisha comes in a distant second, and Sandy not even on the charts, but I do admire her strength.

3. Again, Sandy, more beautiful than Trisha, to put it "nicely", I dont think so...

4. Trisha's voice is breathtaking!

5. Finally you two agree on something!

6. Sue, really, It's YOU, thats TOO MUCH! (I luv ya man!)

*CRYSTAL*

Carol Ann
05-16-2002, 01:34 PM
Trisha is beautiful, talented, smart, confident and comfortable in her own skin and she has more class in her little finger than....well no need to go there, I think you know what I'm going to say.

G-f
05-16-2002, 07:50 PM
NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! :) Only to the Trisha fans. Same about both post. Why there would be no "Garth Brooks" as we know it if not for Sandy. Very smart lady in deed!!
Tricia

================================================== ============
Trisha is beautiful, talented, smart, confident and comfortable in her own skin and she has more class in her little finger than....well no need to go there, I think you know what I'm going to say.
==================================================
2. GBFAN, Im a Garth fan first, then Trisha comes in a distant second, and Sandy not even on the charts, but I do admire her strength

AngelTrisha9
05-16-2002, 09:35 PM
I hate not being on my territory... GB-Fan, care to come over at ty.com? just kidding! Carol-ann, Thank you! You are the chick! And sue, well you know! ;o)

TrishaNGarthFan
05-17-2002, 01:01 PM
There WOULD indeed be a Garth Brooks without a "Sandy." This man was destined for stardom no matter what woman was standing beside him and even if no woman was standing beside him. He has the goods and he would've made it another way, or taken a different route. Garth made Garth what he is today and I would hope any Garth fan would recognize his TALENT.

But getting back to the subject, Trisha is indeed a Babe. I'm sure Garth would agree!

Tricia>>>>>there would be no "Garth Brooks" as we know it if not for Sandy.

Annie.....YOU ROCK!! You're a good Bud. Carol Ann, we agree again...I wonder if we would disagree on anything?
Sue

LuvGarth7
05-17-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by TrishaNGarthFan
There WOULD indeed be a Garth Brooks without a "Sandy." This man was destined for stardom no matter what woman was standing beside him and even if no woman was standing beside him. He has the goods and he would've made it another way, or taken a different route. Garth made Garth what he is today and I would hope any Garth fan would recognize his TALENT.
Sue

Sue, what can I say but Amen Girl!!!!!

*CRYSTAL*

gbcrazy
05-18-2002, 02:44 PM
Okay Guys I know I haven't been feeling well lately and I am really tired but you know I just have to say this.

I thought the way it worked was if it wasn't for Colleen and Raymond there wouldnt' be no Garth.

Geesh I must have missed how this all works, maybe I need to go check again. LOL

1 plus 1 equals 2
2 plus 2 equals 4

J/K

Terry<-----scratching her head, I think I'll go back to school for awhile.

TrishaNGarthFan
05-18-2002, 02:48 PM
LOL~Amen to that Terry! Let's hear it for Raymond and Colleen.....

Sue