PDA

View Full Version : JAG, next week!

AngelTrisha9
05-08-2002, 10:38 AM
Oki, they posted the story line on the JAG site, we knew it already, but there's i's official she'S there next week... Doesn't look like she's gonna get a whole lot of screen time...

Tuesday, May 14
8/7c

"In Country"
Harm and Mac investigate a "collateral damage" incident in Afghanistan when an attack on an Al Queda terrorist kills three innocent civilians. With the help of forensic pathologist Cmdr. Teresa Coulter, Mac and Harm try to find out if any of the remains can be identified as belonging to Al Queda leaders. Meanwhile, when Harm and Mac lose control of their Humvee, they are thrown into a minefield where they're forced to spend the night together figuring out how to extricate themselves from the trap.

Trisha Yearwood guest stars.

They used to say Country superstar Trisha Yearwood reprises her role as Ltn. Cmdr. Teresa Coulter... Shoot! But anyway, it can never be as bad as last time she was on, right? She barely got five minutes total...

TrishaNGarthFan
05-08-2002, 03:20 PM
Hey Annie!

Thanks for that reminder! I just hope I don't forget it next week.
Sue :)

AngelTrisha9
05-08-2002, 06:23 PM
I'll be bouncing of the walls, so don't worry, I'll remind you!

ProducerJ
05-08-2002, 07:40 PM
TRISHA YEARWOOD REPRISES ROLE ON HIT SERIES JAG

Academy of Country Music Awards Performance Confirmed

Nashville, TN - From the radio airwaves to the small screen, Trisha Yearwood reprises her recurring role as Lt. Cmdr. Teresa Coulter on the hit CBS-TV series JAG. Yearwood's guest appearance will air May 14 on CBS at 8:00 PM (EST).

Filmed in mid-April and airing during May Sweeps, Yearwood makes her sixth appearance on the popular prime-time show. In the episode forensic pathologist Lt. Cmdr. Coulter (Yearwood), along with Harm (David James Elliott) and Mac (Catherine Bell), is responsible for identifying remains of suspected Al Queda terrorist leaders following an attack in Afghanistan.

As previously announced, Yearwood is confirmed to perform on the live CBS broadcast of The 37th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards on Wednesday, May 22. The multi-platinum recording artist is currently nominated for the Top Female Vocalist honor and has previously won two ACM awards.

Also in May, Yearwood will embark on a nationwide tour in support of her current album, Inside Out. Her hit-packed set will include songs from her latest album release as well as fan favorites "She's In Love With The Boy" and "How Do I Live" among many others.

CheyenneWindRoper
05-08-2002, 07:44 PM
Trisha Yearwood Returns To "JAG"

From the radio airwaves to the small screen, Trisha Yearwood reprises her recurring role as Lt. Cmdr. Teresa Coulter on the hit CBS-TV series "JAG." Yearwood's guest appearance will air May 14 on CBS at 8 p.m. ET.
Filmed in mid-April and airing during May Sweeps, Yearwood makes her sixth appearance on the popular prime-time show. In the episode forensic pathologist Lt. Cmdr. Coulter (Yearwood), along with Harm (David James Elliott) and Mac (Catherine Bell), is responsible for identifying remains of suspected Al Queda terrorist leaders following an attack in Afghanistan.

As previously announced, Yearwood is confirmed to perform on the live CBS broadcast of The 37th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards on May 22. The multi-platinum recording artist is currently nominated for the Top Female Vocalist honor and has previously won two ACM awards.

Also in May, Yearwood will embark on a nationwide tour in support of her current album, Inside Out.
AllAboutCountry.com

:)
Mary Liz

ProducerJ
05-09-2002, 01:20 AM
Sassy photo!

Ok, I'm cracking up that Mary Liz and I posted the same thing 4 minutes apart. Now y'all see what I'm saying about these country websites just copying and pasting from the press release?
J.