PDA

View Full Version : TFK - member site updated

nelty
05-06-2002, 02:46 PM
Hey Guys...

sorry I haven't been posting lately... Have been very busy trying to get my GPA up to where its suppose to be and dealing with some personal stuff.

Don't know if this has been posted, if so, I apologize. Some probably say, none of my business and DON"T TEASE... I'm NOT!

For those of you who have access to the members' area at the tfk site. It's updated with the latest newsletter and pictures.

www.teammates4kids.com

Cheers,
Nelly

ps: Congrates Mary Liz, Way to Go... You sure deserve it.

CheyenneWindRoper
05-06-2002, 03:08 PM
Thanks Nelly!:o

This newsletter has been "up" for over a month now...you gotta slow down with those studies girl and take some time to stop & smell the roses!

However T4K has just updated the complete list of the newly signed players for both baseball and hockey ~ which is very cool! :cool:

Baseball=321 Hockey =74

Way to go Teammates!!!

Mary Liz

Vanessa
05-06-2002, 04:09 PM
that's great news ML!! isn't it amazing what numbers can do?? very :cool: :)

Vanessa :)

nelty
05-06-2002, 04:09 PM
ops... can someone delete the thread then???

thx

Nelly

PJ
05-06-2002, 04:32 PM
Glad to see 11 of my Avs participating.

Hey Joyce - the Predators finally have a participant as well - David Legwand.

Garth_FANtasizer
05-06-2002, 04:59 PM
Still no Buffalo Sabres! A couple of ex-Sabres though :(

~Ann~

GBsgirl
05-06-2002, 05:14 PM
Wah!!!!!! I don't think it's fair that you have to have the credit card to get the newsletter. I already have a differant credit card. Don't need another one. Oh well.

Pammy

ProducerJ
05-06-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by PJ
Hey Joyce - the Predators finally have a participant as well - David Legwand.
Woooooo Hoooooo ! Now he needs to get his butt off the injured list and score! This is VERY cool. I wouldn't be surprised to see Scott Walker join up eventually too, now that TFK has gotten in with them.
J. <-- maybe David can fill my Ronning void?