PDA

View Full Version : Garth Convention

GirlinLouisiana
05-04-2002, 11:41 PM
Okay, please don't beat me with a wet noodle for asking a question I'm sure a "TRUE" Garth fan would already know, But... What is and When is this Garth Convention? I thought I was a pretty good fan, but I'm obviously out of the loop on this one. (I'm so ashamed...)

Fran

Monica Lockhart
05-05-2002, 02:09 AM
It's actually The PlanetGarth Convention. Garth, unfortunately is not involved, although there is always an open invitation for him to join us!

This year it is being held in Nashville, TN for the second time. (BTW...this is the second year we have had it) The dates are set for the first weekend in August which is the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Hope that helps!

Monica

Jen19
05-06-2002, 11:02 AM
If you interested in joining the group in Nashville this year please come join our webgroup so you can stay in the loop. All the details will be coming together very soon and the reservation forms will be out this week.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PlanetGarthConvention

JEN

berriffic
05-20-2002, 10:40 PM
Guys Help! I became a member on the yahoo site but for the life of me I can not get the registration file to download! eek. I live in Nashville so all I really need is the address and whatever general info Jen needs. Help
Thanks all
<3 ber

Monica Lockhart
05-21-2002, 12:21 AM
berrific,

I tried to email you the forum but you have chosen not to accept email through PG.

If you will email me at monica@planetgarth.com I will send you the form.

Moni