PDA

View Full Version : '98 pic of Garth and Trisha :)

boppityboo
05-03-2002, 05:15 PM
I remember seeing this picture, and I thought it was a really nice one of them both. Garth looks fab, dressed casually in a t-shirt and blue jeans, no belt. Very :cool:. Trish looks great also.I scanned it and posted it for all to see. I like to share. :)

Ellie

Hmmm.. it didn't come out that good. I'll try to lighten it a bit.

boppityboo
05-03-2002, 05:40 PM
I just lightened it up a bit, and re-attached it. I hope this one is better. :)

Ellie

Oh yeah! Much better. lol

TrishaNGarthFan
05-03-2002, 07:41 PM
Very nice Ellie, Thanks! I love this pic. I have it cut out and I even have a smaller pic of this pose from a more recent issue that I cut out and put over my picture on my work badge. It fits nicely over a rather cone-headish pic of myself. :)

Sue

Originally posted by boppityboo
I just lightened it up a bit, and re-attached it. I hope this one is better. :)

Ellie

Oh yeah! Much better. lol

berriffic
05-03-2002, 08:25 PM
All I have to say is........... adorable!
:)
<3 ber

mcgrawwithdraws
05-04-2002, 12:54 AM
I do like the photo of garth but I dont really like them as a couple.

berriffic
05-04-2002, 02:43 AM
LOL...Ok

mcgrawwithdraws
05-04-2002, 02:57 AM
lol...

TrishaNGarthFan
05-04-2002, 08:42 AM
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!
Too bad. Cowboy up, McGraw!

(couldn't resist)

Originally posted by mcgrawwithdraws
I do like the photo of garth but I dont really like them as a couple.

CheyenneWindRoper
05-04-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by TrishaNGarthFan
Very nice Ellie, Thanks! I love this pic. I have it cut out and I even have a smaller pic of this pose from a more recent issue that I cut out and put over my picture on my work badge. It fits nicely over a rather cone-headish pic of myself. :)

Sue

Waaay to clever Sue! ;) I'll have to try something like that next time I have to wear an ID tag!

As far as you being a conehead....ha ha ha :D you crack me up! Greetings, are you an alien from France too? BTW ~ I love The Coneheads!

I only have a little teeney tiny one of this picture...but it is my favorite....if anyone has a larger version, I'd love to see it!

Huggs,
Mary Liz

TrishaNGarthFan
05-04-2002, 11:08 AM
Mary Liz,

I know someone who has a big pic of that one from ET. Her email is GarthTrishaFan@aol.com. I bet if you asked she'd send it to you.

And incidentally, I can shove a whole foot long sub sandwich into my mouth at one time. LOL! (hint...yes, I'm from France!) Did you see the Conehead movie? I loved it!

Sue

CheyenneWindRoper
05-04-2002, 11:38 AM
:D LOL:D So can I Sue! How about you get the subs. I'll get us each a six pack of beer to wash it down with! And, the big treat.....for dessert ~ Chicken embryos! Yes I saw the movie! LOVED it! We are big Aykroyd fans!

Oh man, I'd love a larger version of that picture! Emailing you now! Thanks!!!:)

Huggs,
Mary Liz

mcgrawwithdraws
05-04-2002, 01:51 PM
man yall are so much fun here!! I can truly feel your love. I hope you are only like this here and not in the real world!! I am posting in reply to its too bad...cowboy up mcgraw... I mean we can all have our own opinion. you have yours and I have mine. I love garth brooks he is very talented and I really dont care who he is with.but I dont care for them as a couple.so what it is no big deal.but for some reason I do like this site. it is really fun when everyone can get along.
I just dont believe that you all have to be so cut throat.

TrishaNGarthFan
05-04-2002, 01:59 PM
Hey, I was funnin' with ya McGraw! We occasionally do this thing at work where we go "Waaaaahhh" when someone whines (and there's lots of that where I work-LOL). Its no biggie though, and I know its hard to gauge people's reactions on the internet. Your posts are kinda mild compared to others who make certain comments about G&T. :)
Also, we have a big sticker on our truck that says, "Cowboy up!"....we say that at my work too.

I didn't mean the post to you to be nasty...sorry.
Sue

man yall are so much fun here!! I can truly feel your love. I hope you are only like this here and not in the real world!! I am posting in reply to its too bad...cowboy up mcgraw... I mean we can all have our own opinion. you have yours and I have mine. I love garth brooks he is very talented and I really dont care who he is with.but I dont care for them as a couple.so what it is no big deal.but for some reason I do like this site. it is really fun when everyone can get along.
I just dont believe that you all have to be so cut throat.

CheyenneWindRoper
05-04-2002, 02:04 PM
Hiya mcgrawwithdraws!

:DA very warm Welcome to Planet Garth!:D

This IS a fun place and Yes! ~ You are entitled to your opinion without critisism! There are many here who are Tim's fans too. I think Sue is teasing you, not flaming you. She is a great gal and I wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression....heck, we even tease and joke about Garth here! And, many share your sentiment about GB & TY as a couple. I personally like them together, differing points of view is certainly what makes the world go 'round! Each to their own!

Oh, by the way, just so you get the right impression of us here at PG...those who are silly and crazy on the Forums, are most likely the same in real life. I stand proud & guilty of being one of the outrageous ones! :eek: :p

I hope you will stick around, post a lot and become a shameless nutt too. Wanna swivel?;)

Huggs,
Mary Liz

mcgrawwithdraws
05-04-2002, 02:07 PM
That is fine... I am sorry too for taking it wrong. people on here just like to be cut throat. I am sorry for thinking you were. i really do like this site. and really so what about garth and trish... life goes on!!! Garth is grand!!! thanks again for postibg back it really means alot. peggy

Garth_FANtasizer
05-04-2002, 02:23 PM
Ellie - I got that picture from the sunday Parade a little while back. It was real small but I cut it out and made a book mark out of it. I guess it was because Trisha looks very studious in it. LOL

Mary Liz - I LOVE that picture of G&T! That is one of the clips from MWL that they showed Thursday. They were posing for that very picture! Are they not the mist beautiful couple you ever saw?!

Oh yeah... as for being the same in person as on here - lets just say I'm much more reserved on here! :eek: Are you scared yet? LOL

~Ann~

AngelTrisha9
05-04-2002, 02:50 PM
I was wondering.. About most wanted live... Did anyone tape it? Cause if so, I'm willing to pay for a copy!

BLL
05-04-2002, 02:53 PM
I just got the new People magazine- they have a photo of Garth & Trisha, and I swear his suit looks like its a dark purple. What do you think?

TrishaNGarthFan
05-04-2002, 02:58 PM
BLL,
Thanks for posting that pic....They look dynamite, don't they? WOW!!! They have to be the hottest country couple.
Sue

Originally posted by BLL
I just got the new People magazine- they have a photo of Garth & Trisha, and I swear his suit looks like its a dark purple. What do you think?

Paula
05-04-2002, 03:01 PM
That is fine... I am sorry too for taking it wrong. people on here just like to be cut throat. I am sorry for thinking you were. i really do like this site. and really so what about garth and trish... life goes on!!! Garth is grand!!! thanks again for postibg back it really means alot. peggy First of all, welcome to PG. I hope you enjoy your stay here and join in the discussions here.

Saying that people on here like to be cut throat is a pretty strong statement. I think PGers have some very strong opinions and are very vocal about it, but I don't feel they go for the jugular with their posts. No blood letting allowed.:eek: All opinions are welcome as long as they are posted respectfully and no personal attacks take place.

Paula

garthrulz
05-04-2002, 03:09 PM
WARNING if you DO NOT like Garth & Trisha together DO NOT click on the link. I would appreciate NOT getting any complaint emails.

http://www.garthbrooksandtrishayearwood.com/history/index.htm

Garth_FANtasizer
05-04-2002, 03:20 PM
Very :cool: !

Those are Great! The dynamic duo! :)

~Ann~

TrishaNGarthFan
05-04-2002, 03:24 PM
Those pics are awesome! I appreciate you posting those pictures from MWL, as I had no idea MWL was doing a piece on Garth and Trisha. It was great to see them together like that at so many different events.
Sue

Originally posted by garthrulz
WARNING if you DO NOT like Garth & Trisha together DO NOT click on the link. I would appreciate NOT getting any complaint emails.

http://www.garthbrooksandtrishayearwood.com/history/index.htm

CheyenneWindRoper
05-04-2002, 03:30 PM
Wow!!!

I looked at every single picture on the whole website. Talk about eye candy!!!! I am such a happy camper today!

Thank you:) thank you:) thank you:) Garthrulz!

Huggs and lotsa HeatPats to you!
Mary Liz

Garthfan92
05-04-2002, 05:34 PM
All terrific pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

Lisa

mcgrawwithdraws
05-04-2002, 07:20 PM
garthrulz I have not sent you any complaining emails.... and to the one that asked if I was scared yet no.lol

boppityboo
05-04-2002, 09:22 PM
BLL... wow! That is an absolutely awesome pic of Garth and Trisha. Look at all those big smiles. :) Weird but nice to see Garth wearing baggy pants.... and a tie. lol.. Must be Trisha's influence... lol...She's probably telling him no more making the female fans swoon with his tight wranglers. Lucky girl, she gets him all to herself. :p SIGH.... I already miss the days when he would show up at events in tight black wranglers and suit/tux jackets, sans tie...black turtlenecks... but seriously, thanks for sharing that wonderful pix. Garth looks good in anything he wears.

Ellie

berriffic
05-04-2002, 09:51 PM
All I have to say is the pic with trisha's head on his shoulder....says it all. They look like home to each other. It definitely made me smile. Thanks so much for posting it!

<3 ber

boppityboo
05-04-2002, 09:55 PM
Garthrulz... when did/does that episode of MWL air? Do you know? It looks very recent. Now that we get MWL here in Canada, I don't want to miss that show. I hope it wasn't on already. Anyone know? Any help would be appreciated.

Ellie :)

Wow, they looks sooo happy and good together. :)

Crewby
05-04-2002, 10:05 PM
That episode of MWL was on this past Thursday. I caught it the next day when it was re-aired. It was a great piece on them.

Jody

BLL
05-04-2002, 10:06 PM
QUOTE:
BLL... wow! That is an absolutely awesome pic of Garth and Trisha. Look at all those big smiles.

LOL, Ellie - they ARE ear to ear aren't they? So what do you think of the PURPLE suit??? I think he looks Fabulous.

TrishaNGarthFan
05-04-2002, 10:08 PM
Ber, I thought the same thing when I saw that picture. To me, they just look "natural" like that. As someone said before, like peanut butter and jelly. (Although I prefer peanut butter and chocolate!)
Sue

Originally posted by berriffic
All I have to say is the pic with trisha's head on his shoulder....says it all. They look like home to each other. It definitely made me smile. Thanks so much for posting it!

<3 ber

berriffic
05-04-2002, 10:35 PM
Awwwww :( He was so close to me and I didn't get to see him :( :(
<weeping>

<3 ber

TrixTYfan
05-05-2002, 12:37 AM
Hey ya'll!
First of all I just want to say that I think Trisha and Garth are the world's cutest couple! I really wish them all the best :D

Secondly those pictures are absolutely awesome! I love seeing them together!

what was the MWL thing? Just showing pics of them or what? I didn't even know about it till now :eek:

tobychick
05-05-2002, 04:33 AM
Hey McGraws, I do personally like Garth and Trisha together,But I wanted you to
know that I respect your opinion of not liking them together. And That I respect your
Courage at sharing that. I mean I personally like knowing what everyone thinks, even if its
not what I think.I think that is what makes us all individuals and it makes for an interesting read , something different, I'm sure there are other Garth fans out there that feel the same way you do. I actually know a few. And I honestly feel that you can be a fan
of Garth and a Fan of Trisha and not be a fan of them together.Just thought I would share that with ya. I support ya sweetie ;)

boppityboo
05-05-2002, 10:57 PM
JODY... Welcome to Planet Garth. Thanks for the info. Rats! :( I missed it. I would have loved to have seen it. I try to watch MWL, but with providing daycare, who's got time. I wish I knew before so I might have taped it. Oh well, that's just my luck lately, I'm missing everything Garthy on tv... lol. Can you tell what the episode was about? The pix on that web site that was posted looked awesome, and very intrigueing. Thanks again, and hope to see you post lots. PG is the best! WELCOME TO PG too,! Tobychick! and TrixTYfan! :) Hope to see more of ya guys around too.

Ellie :)

TrixTYfan
05-06-2002, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the welcome boppityboo I will be on an spost as often as I can I am a big fan of Garth as well as Trisha :)

Rebslp
05-06-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by boppityboo
Garth looks good in anything he wears.

Ellie

I'm not so sure about the overalls :(
I can't believe I'm saying this, but he looks kinda dorky. (I'd still take him, though.....)

:)

madam divine1
05-07-2002, 01:50 PM
Hey BLL who's on the cover of the People issue that this picture was in I would love to pick it up! :D :D

Please & Thanks

Tina

AngelTrisha9
05-07-2002, 03:35 PM
Nicole Kidman's on the cover.

cntrypoet
05-08-2002, 04:46 AM
what the hellis BLL?

TrishaNGarthFan
05-08-2002, 07:13 AM
I would venture to say its probably someone's Initials.
Sue

Originally posted by cntrypoet
what the hellis BLL?

TrixTYfan
05-08-2002, 07:37 AM
I donno...

BLL
05-08-2002, 04:05 PM
what the hellis BLL?

Ummmm, what's a "hellis"??? LOL :);)

BLL are indeed my initials. I wasn't creative enough to come up with a better log in name!

I think he looks kinda cute in the overalls. There was a picture of him and Allie both in overalls that was cute all get out.

cntrypoet
05-08-2002, 09:07 PM
well you can see that I am realy not that obsevant at times!! hehe sory BLL

and hellis, hey so i forgot to kick the typodemond!

btw I havn't seen you post before, you new/??

AND NOBODYS POSTING TO 'DAYS WE WEILL NEVER FORGET, NEVER REMEMBER" comon guys help me out!!

BLL
05-08-2002, 11:20 PM
Um, no, not new. Been here since about 1999, lurked before that; I'm just kinda quiet. I've been taught not to speak unless one had something to contribute, and since most everyone else has much more interesting things to say I lay low. I may break that 1K post yet, though.

I do truly enjoy reading here daily, so keep 'em coming!!

TGBCG
05-09-2002, 08:40 PM
Hello Everyone,

I also missed the Most Wanted Live episode on May 2nd. Did anybody happen to tape it?

Thanks!
Cindy