PDA

View Full Version : My birthday present from Garth.......

Gbfan1
07-13-1999, 10:07 AM
I must say that all of this Gaines buzz is exiting. Also all of the releases and promotions are so well timed.<P>My birthday present is that the NBC Garth/Chris special will air September 29 (the day before my birthday).<P>I think Garth/NBC/Paramount/etc. picked up my psycic vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>GlennN

hugeGBnutt
07-13-1999, 10:19 AM
lol....i'm sure they did! ;)....see Garth likes you...as a <B>FAN</B>...get it instead of a FRIEND...lol...nevamind! :)<P>aRiN

kristen166
07-13-1999, 10:26 AM
Maybe I will get a birthday gift from the G-Man also and the first single will come out August 20th. :) It is suppose to be out in Aug sometimes. :)N

hugeGBnutt
07-13-1999, 10:31 AM
me again....hey,the album is coming out a day<BR>BEFORE the NBC special...that would make it the <B>28</B>....your b-day,right?....so you get the ALBUM on you birthday!....your lucky!<BR>....unless i'm wrong about the release date :(<BR> :o...in which case i'll look like a @$?..hehe<BR> :o(hey,what do you want to date was changed about 50 times,well maybe not that many ;))<P>aRiN

Gbfan1
07-13-1999, 10:38 AM
my birthday is September 30 <P>but<P>you are probably right about the album coming out a day before the NBC special isn't that how Garth did <B>Double Live</B><P>Glenn :DN

hugeGBnutt
07-13-1999, 11:34 AM
my bad,sorry :o<P>aRiN

honky
07-13-1999, 04:46 PM
Sigh.. I guess I have to wait for the next Christmas Album for my G-Day present ;) Just hoping....LOL<P>TommyN

JulieLvsGB
07-13-1999, 05:04 PM
Glenn,<P>Glad to see you back! The special airing September 29th will be my birthday present too! My birthday is the 29th! WOOHOO!!! :)<P>JulieN

majmom
07-13-1999, 05:25 PM
I went to my local record store today to ask about a release date - all they had listed was Garth Brooks/The Lamb on Sept 28. We PGers know more than they do about it! I tried to explain that The Lamb was the movie and the soundtrack, but that it wasn't due until next year, and that this one was called The Life and Times Of Chris Gaines - but they were having a hard time getting the concept! But it seems that multiple sources are calling Sept 28 the release date, so let's hope! BTW, they had NOTHING on a single in August - and these people are supposed to be the experts. Maybe after the showcases in NY/Chicago this week it will be more clear.<BR>Hangin' on.... Kerry<BR>)I'll have to wait for the Christmas album for my birthday present too!)N

LVGB4EVER
07-20-1999, 04:09 PM
:) That is a <B>"VERY COOL"</B> Birthday Present Glen :) I can't wait for it myself :)<P>Take Care<BR>Sue ;)N