PDA

View Full Version : Finally, thank you GARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gbfan1
07-11-1999, 07:49 PM
The most boring thing in the world to me is when there is no news, or equally as boring is when the same news dominates the news forever. <BR>When creativeness and originallity fade that is when I loose interest.<BR>Look at the music industry (not saying anyone or anybody is doing this) but it is all the same all the time, why?<BR>cause it sells<BR>____________________________________________<P>Thank you Garth for once again sticking your balls in the way of danger in the name of creativity. This is the most genius and ambitious stunt in music's history.<P>The "alternative past" that Chris Gaines creates is so awsome<BR>it's like waking up after a drunken black out and everyone telling you what a good time you had<BR>...........................................<P>Chris Gaines never existed in the past, but now Garth has made it where Chris has always existed in the past. <P>--------------------------------------------<P>I love Garth and thank him for his great energy and writing genius up to this part of his career, BUT <BR>I praise him for what is to come.<P>Thank you Garth<BR>hi Sue<BR>Tommy are you out there?<BR>)<BR>)<BR>Yes I am back<P>------------------------------------<BR>yours always<P>Glenn<P>hey was I too dramatic or is the cappucino getting to me<BR>hi there :)<BR> ;)<BR>bye now :D<BR> <BR>I'm back (for good) :D :D :D :D :D :D (and 3225 smiley faces latter) :DN

hugeGBnutt
07-11-1999, 10:24 PM
hey <B>Glenn</B>,<BR>nice to see you back "for good" ;)...yes i agree with you,i'm looking forward to this new album ALOT :D(esp. since i'm a pop/rock fan :))....i don't think to many other artists<BR>would do somethin' like this cuz' its "not safe"!,they like to stick with something that they know will work without a doubt....<BR>but that is what is soooo VERY COOL about Garth....<B>that he is not afraid to take chances,he actually likes it</B>and that is what i love about him,well that and EVERYTHING else! ;)<P>aRiN

ObsessedwithGarth
07-12-1999, 07:55 AM
Hey Glenn,<P>It is about time that you got back to us!!<BR>How is the book coming along?<P>I am so glad that this album is coming out also.I am also glad that it is Garth that had the balls enough to do it.<P>It is good to have you back!!!!N

eric
07-13-1999, 10:38 AM
yes i beleive that this is a gusty move for garth. for now we have to wait and see if this whole thing is any good. But whether I like it or not he will have my support 100%.<BR>he deserves at least that if not more for doing this.<P>brianN

honky
07-13-1999, 05:48 PM
YES! I agree wholeheartedly :) I think what I admire Garth the most is that he has the GUTS to <B>lead</B> not <B>follow</B> like a bunch of sheeps!! <P>CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRIS GAINES TAKING OVER THIS WORLD!! <P>TommyN

LVGB4EVER
07-20-1999, 05:05 PM
:o OOPS I seem to not come in this Forum to often so I missed this one..Sorry Glen :)<P>I have to agree with you wholheartedly on this one :)<P>Take Care<BR>Sue ;)N