PDA

View Full Version : TFK Newsletter ....

CheyenneWindRoper
04-19-2002, 06:17 PM
A new Teammates Newsletter is being prepared today. I should be able to post it...or a link to it... for you on Monday!

Several more players signed up from both hockey and baseball according to Hallie. Yea! Go Teammates..:D..Thank you players!

New charitable distributions are being scrutinized and analysized. That means, more donations from TFK to help deserving/needy children all over the world will be made soon!

All the hard work & sacrifices are paying off! Doesn't this just make you smile? Sure does me!

Huggs,
Mary Liz

diem nash
04-19-2002, 06:59 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

Maddy (I need more smilies!!!)

CheyenneWindRoper
04-19-2002, 07:34 PM
Here you go Maddy, have 5 of mine!

:D:D:D:D:D

Huggs,
Mary Liz

Garthfan92
04-19-2002, 09:47 PM
That's great news! They just have to keep getting more and more players on board. I don't think even Garth envisioned it getting off the ground quite so well. I'd imagine he and everyone else thought it would take time to really get things going, but just look at what they've been able to do already! He and Bo and everyone else should be so proud of what they're accomplishing. And it's still just the beginning. Just wait until they get even more sports involved!

Lisa

fuzzwuzz
04-20-2002, 09:41 PM
The need is so great! It's things like Teamates that for once gets me excited about sports. It gives it a whole new meaning for me. I imagine even more so for the players who make their living at it.

ProducerJ
04-22-2002, 09:47 AM
Ok it's Monday! LOL. :)

Thanks for the update Mary Liz, now ask Bo if any of these new players are PREDATORS!
J.

PJ
04-22-2002, 12:32 PM
Or Avs! (Joyce - I thought you might be a Kings fan now that Ronning was traded)

ProducerJ
04-22-2002, 12:42 PM
...shhhh... I have been known to visit LAKings.com, LOL.
PJ did I tell you I wore all black to every home game the rest of the season after they traded Ronning?

Cliffy would be an awesome player to get involved! ML - tell Bo to pay a visit to the LA Kings!
J.

CheyenneWindRoper
04-22-2002, 10:32 PM
I checked today and the new TFk newsletter is not out yet. Sorry! I suppose they had a hold up on it of some sort.

As soon as it is done, I will bring it here to you.

Huggs,
Mary Liz

fuzzwuzz
04-22-2002, 10:53 PM
Thank you Mary Liz!

countyfair_85
04-29-2002, 02:14 AM
All the hard work & sacrifices are paying off! Doesn't this just make you smile? Sure does me!

:) You make me smile with all the efforts you put into this charity!

There's not a better person in the whole wide world to represent Team Mates For Kids like you do! :)

Just keep following your heart~!!!

See ya,
Diane