PDA

View Full Version : Plans for Fan Fair

sarahgb77
04-16-2002, 08:38 PM
Hey everyone! I was just curious about everyones plans for fan fair. For those of you that are going to Nashville that week what are your big plans? Going to the whole fan fair thing or just fan club parties or both. Anyone going to the awards show or the opry any night?? Share your plans and ideas, maybe we can make this a place for meeting plans during fan fair. :)

Personally Im not going to fan fair itself but im planning on phil vassar, chris cagle, and darryl worleys fan club parties, if its possible. Im also gonna do the superstar spectacular and the friday night opry, and probably see some after hour shows at the clubs down there. It should be fun!! Well ya'll share your plans and we will see if we have any in common. :)

~Sarah

Paula
04-16-2002, 08:52 PM
Hi Sarah,

I actually started a thread in the Open Forum with some questions I had about Fan Fair.

My sister and I are arriving on Tuesday and going to the Opry that night. Wednesday night we're going to Marty Stuart's Fan Club Party and on Thursday we're going to the softball game at Greer Stadium. Other than that, we're hooking up with my friend and her daughter (who are arriving on Wednesday) for the shows at Riverfront Park and Adelphia Coliseum and all the other Fan Fair activities.

Paula

GriggsGarthGirl
04-16-2002, 11:22 PM
I'll be going down for 2 fan club parties--Trisha Yearwood's and Andy Griggs'. I also hope to catch the IFCO Fun Fest where Andy is the co-headliner! The softball game is always fun as well. We'll also try to catch a show at the Opry on Friday night. Should be a fun week! Can't wait!

ProducerJ
04-17-2002, 12:36 AM
I'm expecting every PGer in town to come by the Hall of Fame and say hello and make sure I've eaten in the past 24 hours. Back massages also welcome.
J.

Paula
04-17-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by ProducerJ
I'm expecting every PGer in town to come by the Hall of Fame and say hello and make sure I've eaten in the past 24 hours. Back massages also welcome.
J. You betcha! Other than some Diet Dr Pepper, what else can I bring you?

Paula

Jude
04-18-2002, 02:47 PM
I'm going to the Charity Baseball game, Sawyer Browns fan club party. I was going to the CMT music awards but can't make it so I have two top tickets to sell. Also going to IFCO and popping into see Joyce.
We are staying with a friend about 30 mins south of Nashville.

We leave 7 weeks on Saturday!!

Jude

ProducerJ
04-18-2002, 08:34 PM
Ugh, don't remind me how very close Fan Fair is getting. We had a huge meeting on it today.

Paula - some clam chowder please. LOL

Are you staying in Murfreesboro or Franklin, Jude? Email me with the details on your tickets and I'll keep my ears open for anyone looking for some.

J.

Jude
04-19-2002, 02:21 PM
Hi Joyce

I think it is Franklin. We will have to bring supplies into you every day and find out the latest gossip.

You've got mail.

Jude

BlueRose
04-20-2002, 06:19 PM
Val and I are going! We are doing fan club parties for BlackHawk, Keith Urban and Steve Holy. Also the Chely Wright benefit thing at the Wildhorse, Emeralds and perhaps Eric Heatherly's party if Val can get the time off. Can't wait to get back to Nashville!!!

Cheryl