PDA

View Full Version : Opry Induction Video clip

PJ
04-09-2002, 09:37 AM
CMT has a clip on its web site featuring the Opry Inductions of Garth and Trisha.

http://stream.country.com/ramgen/streaming/cmt/videoclip/garth-trisha-opryinduction-01.rm

diem nash
04-09-2002, 09:50 AM
Thanks for sharing, PJ!

:D :D

Huggs!

Maddy

CheyenneWindRoper
04-09-2002, 11:04 AM
Thanks PJ....Awesome clips!

:)
Mary Liz

Honeybunny31
04-09-2002, 11:12 AM
Okay, Now that was just the best!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Just sitting back, thinking of all the great music GARTH has brought to us. I am sooo thankful.

Take Care All,

Lisa

Garth_FANtasizer
04-09-2002, 06:42 PM
That was awesome, PJ! Thanks!

I didn't see Garth get inducted, but I had the thrill of seeing Trisha's on TV. Boy what a night! When she sang "Sweet Dreams" I got such chills! Like she said, I felt Patsy's presence in Trisha's voice. I know she was watching with pride.

I would love to see the whole night of Garth's induction. Wouldn't it be neat if CMT had a program where they showed artists inductions. That would rock! (Starting with Garth's of course.. and then repeating it several times after that!) :)

~Ann~

Teaser210
04-09-2002, 06:58 PM
I want to see the night they were asked to join. That's the most emotional night, when the real surprise was. I was watching the night Brad Paisley was asked, he was speechless for at least 5 minutes, maybe 10...I think they went to commercial and he hadn't spoken yet. So to do it right, they ought to show both nights, when they were asked to join and the induction night.

Paula
04-09-2002, 09:33 PM
Thanks PJ.

I agree with Teaser...I would love to see the night Garth was asked to become a member.

Paula