PDA

View Full Version : TOFOG

TrishaNGarthFan
04-04-2002, 02:41 AM
Hey everyone!

I was watching CMT the other night and saw Russell Crowe singing. Other than the fact that I think he's *hot*, I really had no idea he was a singer. I love his voice and I loved the video.

Does anyone have any info. to share about TOFOG?

Thanks!

(Whats does TOFOG stand for?)

ProducerJ
04-04-2002, 02:49 AM
I saw a comment about TOFOG up in the Trisha forum and I have been racking my brain to figure out which of her songs that was! LOL.

So I guess TOFOG isn't related to WYCBTMA or WUIY?

Ok, I will confess to knowing Russell Crowe had a band, he actually climbed up on the Wildhorse stage a couple of years ago with Jamie O'Neal, but I didn't know the name of it - or that they had a video. (I guess since Counting 'Crowes' and Black 'Crowes' was taken he had to improvise...)
J.

UPDATE: Since posting I have learned that TOFOG stands for Thirty Odd Foot of Grunts. And on that puzzling note - I'm off to bed.

Paula
04-04-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by ProducerJ
I saw a comment about TOFOG up in the Trisha forum and I have been racking my brain to figure out which of her songs that was! LOL.

UPDATE: Since posting I have learned that TOFOG stands for Thirty Odd Foot of Grunts. And on that puzzling note - I'm off to bed. I was wondering about that too, but figured I was the only one who didn't know what it stood for and I'd figure it out sooner or later...sort of like Monica's "RC" that I finally had to give up on. Your explanation as to what it stands for doesn't make any sense to me either. Maybe the poster who initiated it will put us out of our misery.

Paula

ProducerJ
04-04-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Paula
I was wondering about that too, but figured I was the only one who didn't know what it stood for and I'd figure it out sooner or later...sort of like Monica's "RC" that I finally had to give up on.
OMG! ROTFLMAO - allow me to laugh loudly here before Moni comes and edits you Paula. :D You, by the way... now owe me a roll of papertowels and a new keyboard! :)
J.