PDA

View Full Version : Country Weekly

andie
03-29-2002, 01:11 AM
Someone at TotallY Trisha posted a thread that says April 16 issue of Country Weekly has Trisha and some retired guy on the front !! Thought I would let you know!!!

ProducerJ
03-29-2002, 01:37 AM
lol, i just responded to this in the Trisha forum. there's a snippet of the article on countryweekly.com (Don't go looking for anything new and exciting - they're using 5 month old quotes on the duet album to sell a magazine.)
J.

Greeny
03-29-2002, 01:55 AM
The cover is so corny! it is Garths sevens pic and trisha Real Live Woman Pic put togeather to look like they are poseing togeather (besides it does not even look real!)

fuzzwuzz
03-29-2002, 03:55 AM
I thought Country Weekly swore off all things Garth since that slanderous article in it's other publication Country Music? Sounds like in a way, they kept their promise, by just throwing him out In Pieces. Know what I mean? ;)

ProducerJ
03-29-2002, 11:32 AM
I wondered about that too Dale, but I guess they know Garth will sell magazines.
J.

Garth_FANtasizer
03-29-2002, 04:20 PM
American Media Inc: AMI, The National Enquirer, The Star, The Globe, Country World Weekly, Auto World Weekly, The National Examiner, Weekly World News, and The Sun are trademarks of American Media Inc.

They are all owned by the same company!
I refuse to support any of these magazines due to all the trash they've printed about Garth and Trisha in their tabloids. I don't care if one says something nice and the other doesn't - they are all the same when the paycheck comes in.

~Ann~

MT4GB
03-29-2002, 06:48 PM
I rather see Garth and Trisha on the cover than Tim and Faith!

I mean please give me a break here-there are other country artists out there!

Nancy

LVGB4EVER
03-29-2002, 08:05 PM
Nancy,

Alot of people say that about Garth aswell...I guess it's who you like.

Take Care
Sue ;)

fuzzwuzz
03-29-2002, 10:10 PM
Shameless, which is Garth.

Shameful, which is they!

Look at equation and see who's really FULL of it!! ;)