PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if this is a dumb question......

LuvsGARTH
07-06-1999, 04:11 PM
Hi!<P> I don't know if someone already asked this...but what is the Chris Gaines persona for? Is it just for something different for Garth to do; or is it for a movie? I thought I heard that Chris Gaines is the fictional name for some victim of a serial killer in a movie (not yet made). Anyone know? Sorry if this is a dumb question!<P>LuvsGARTH :)<BR> "Heaven's not beyond the clouds, it's just beyond the fear." <BR>N

GBverycool
07-06-1999, 04:28 PM
It is for a movie.<BR>someone posted in this forum a link that will probably answer your question....It is <A HREF="http://www.latimes.com" TARGET=_blank>www.latimes.com</A> <BR>There is a search box on the left hand side just put in Chris Gaines and you should get you the article :)N

hugeGBnutt
07-06-1999, 11:36 PM
yeah i agree,just read the article..it would take a long time to explain :o..but that article should explain it all to you! :)<P>aRiN

CaptMorgan
07-07-1999, 11:27 AM
<B>LuvsGARTH:</B><P>I know your questions have already been answered, but I just wanted to say that there's no such thing as a dumb question.<BR>How are you going to learn if you don't ask? We all ask questions when we want to know something, and as you found out, there is always someone handy to answer it for you. <P>Feel free to ask away, and please don't consider it "dumb", okay? Besides, there's probably someone else who wants to know the same thing, but just isn't asking. :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...<BR>N

LuvsGARTH
07-07-1999, 07:28 PM
Thank you very much! Now I finally know what it's about! :) I would've asked sooner, but I was too scared. De-lurking is hard.... Thank you again for your kind responses, it won't be so hard to post next time.<BR> ~Val<BR>"Life is not tried it is mearly survived, if your standing outside the fire."N