PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Pics of Garth with Tim Flannery

ImaGBbeliever
03-27-2002, 03:04 PM
I ran across some AWESOME pics of Garth with Tim Flannery of the Padres today. I guess Mr. Flannery is a musician as well as a baseball player. I haven't read much on the site, yet, I was so excited I had to come straight here to show ya the pics!!
There is one pic of the two together in their Padres gear, then two pic of them jammin' together! Very cool.

Here you go.... http://timflannery.com/www.timflannery.com/garthrev.htm

I don't know if these have been posted or not, but the way I see it, you can never see Garth Pics too many times!!

Believing,
Kristi

ProducerJ
03-27-2002, 03:12 PM
Very cool Kristi!

Thanks for sharing these photos!
J.

Chris Gaines
03-27-2002, 03:41 PM
I've sen those pics before.. just never knew who the other guy was LOL!

Now I know!

Jason

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
03-27-2002, 04:07 PM
Tim Flannery plays/sings Irish music I think, and I know he has put out a few CDs. Yoohoo! Amy! Come on over and fill us in!:D

CC

Vanessa
03-27-2002, 04:22 PM
wonderful pics!! :)Thanks for sharing, Garth looks Happy :)

Vanessa :)

AZamy77
03-27-2002, 07:56 PM
Haha CC! Yoohoo you!

That's so cool you've found those pictures, Kristi! I know Tim Flannery from working for the Padres...Heck I even know Garth from working with the Padres! I am so blessed to have those memories....

Tim is a really good musician. He's the third base coach for the Padres now, but he used to play baseball too. And yes, he plays Irish music, and Jimmy Buffett style music. His music has a lot of meaning in it too, like our buddy Garth! He's almost is not as sweet as Garth too if I don't say so myself! Lots of heart and soul!

My daughter has sung the National Anthem for the Padres for the last 3 spring trainings, and Tim is always so sweet telling her she did really good. He is awesome.

Nice to meet you Kristi! My brother lives in Indiana..and he resembles Garth a little! Are you single?! LOL He needs a girl who likes GARTH!! LOL!!

Hugs,

Amy :)

Garthfan92
03-27-2002, 11:45 PM
Kristi, thanks for sharing those! They're great pictures. It's clear Garth made a lot of friends during his time at spring training.

Lisa

LuvGarth7
03-28-2002, 04:33 PM
Just had to say this, Garth in those baseball pants, WOW! Thanks for the link.

*CRYSTAL*

Garth_FANtasizer
03-28-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by LuvGarth7
Just had to say this, Garth in those baseball pants, WOW! Thanks for the link.

*CRYSTAL*

My thoughts exactly, Crystal!

I'll see your "Wow" and raise you a "OMG!"

Thanks for the eye candy, Kristi! :)

~Ann~

PJ
03-28-2002, 05:51 PM
Tim played many years with the Padres at 2nd base. Being from SD, we used to see him a lot - both on the field and off. He is really a sweet guy!