PDA

View Full Version : Much Awaited Announcement

wizard2C
03-23-2002, 11:56 PM
Hi!

Guess this new forum kinda means.......we may be hearing an announcement soon from Garth? I knew it was coming......let's see September is a beautiful time of the year. :)

carol
wizard2c
"I Shall Save The World!"
"Dance!Sing!Fun!2003!"

PJ
03-24-2002, 12:12 AM
Let's not jump to any conclusions. I think there is enough Trisha chatter on these forums to warrant her own forum.

ProducerJ
03-24-2002, 12:13 AM
Nope, this new forum means that a couple of days ago, Moni and I were discussing how great it was to see all the Trisha fans who have been registering at PG lately, especially since Squeeze Me In came out.

And we were discussing that with their long history of successful duets, not to mention all the backup work she has done with Garth, it was odd that there wasn't a Trisha Forum on PG.

So Miss Moni has rectified that situation. The only much awaited announcement at this time is that Trisha has her own forum on the Planet.
J.

GarthnTrisha
03-24-2002, 11:06 AM
Wizard!!!! Good thinking. Great minds think alike! :D

Paula
03-24-2002, 12:28 PM
I think Joyce summed up the reasons pretty well. I don't believe this Forum was created to allow any speculation on any perceived relationship between Trisha and Garth other than the fact they are good friends.

Paula

Garthfan92
03-24-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by ProducerJ
And we were discussing that with their long history of successful duets, not to mention all the backup work she has done with Garth, it was odd that there wasn't a Trisha Forum on PG.

Sounds logical to me! Whatever the personal situation is doesn't matter. There has been a lot of discussion about the duets and a possible duet album, and more than ever recently. Seems fitting that Trisha now has a forum on here where we can discuss that.

Lisa

Monica Lockhart
03-24-2002, 01:18 PM
This forum was created for the purpose of discussing Trisha, her music and her career.

Please let me make this statement vividly and with enough emphasis as I can. This forum was not created because we think, know or have suspicions of Trisha having a personal relationship with Garth.

This Forum is subject to the same guidelines we have imposed in the other forums and that is to discourage Tabloid Trash Talk about Garth and Trisha.

Now, as we all know, Garth and Trisha have been seen together in public more than usual in recent weeks. Yes, it is natural for people to speculate what their relationship might be.

I am asking that we as a PG Family respect Garth's right to his privacy and if and when he or Trisha feel they want to disclose what their relationship "MIGHT" be, let's not get on the rumor spreading bandwagon.

Thanks,

Monica

LINDA BATSON
03-24-2002, 06:14 PM
I totally agree, IF there is a relationship other than theirgreat friendship that we already know about, please let's waitfor THEM to tell us.

diem nash
03-24-2002, 06:58 PM
I like Garth a lot and learned some things about Trisha here at the Planet, too. She seems to be a great friend of Garth and of course shes a part of his life - as this friend and as a great duet partner. Garth and Trisha is pure chemistry - when they sing together. Their voices harmonized ... Ive never heard those two great, talented people with God-given voices singing together. I would love it, if they would do this duet-album.

I know, that Ill check in here, too, to learn more about that great person Trisha is.

A warm "Hello!" to all the Trisha-Fans out-there! Nice to meet you! :D

Lets have fun!

See ya!

Huggs!

Maddy :D

LINDA BATSON
03-24-2002, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the welcome, I like it here alot and I'm glad to see alot of Garth fans travelng over to TY.com also.

allisonv7
03-24-2002, 07:36 PM
Since forums were created for Ty and Trisha how about adding some for Chris LeDoux, Steve Wariner, and maybe even George Strait?? Chris and Steve have both worked with Garth before and are good friends of his, and we all know that Garth may not be doing what he is today had it not been for George Strait. Just a thought.

allison.

PHYLLISR
03-25-2002, 11:44 PM
HI EVERYONE~
I COULDEN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE MONICA WE SHOULD WAIT AND LET THEM MAKE ANY ANNOUNCEMENT'S THAT NEED TO BE MADE...AND THANK-YOU FORM THE WARM WELCOME... IT'S REALLY GOOD TO SEE ALL THE PLANET PEOPLE OVER AT TY.COM... SINCE TRISHA AND GARTH HAVE SUCH A WOUNDERFUL FRIENDSHIP I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME WE ALL CAME TOGATHER AS A UNIT....AND THANK'S AGAIN FOR THE WARM WELCOME...

fuzzwuzz
03-26-2002, 12:59 AM
It was time we all come together as a unit, right here, on Planet Garth. We got our own good chemistry going now too! :)

And welcome again, to all the new Garth fans through Trisha! ;)

Garthmedic
03-26-2002, 11:54 AM
Welcome Trisha fans!

PHILLISR- I think your "Caps Lock" button is on. Please check it. It looks like you are screaming at us.

--spud--:)

allisonv7
03-26-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Garthmedic
Welcome Trisha fans!

PHILLISR- I think your "Caps Lock" button is on. Please check it. It looks like you are screaming at us.

--spud--:)

SpUd -- iT LooKs LiKe YoUr bOLd TaG iS oN. pLEaSe ChEcK It.

:p

allison.

Chris Gaines
04-01-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by allisonv7
SpUd -- iT LooKs LiKe YoUr bOLd TaG iS oN. pLEaSe ChEcK It.Allison,

It appears that your shift key went bazerk. Please check it :p
(ya need to stop allowing it to drink so much while your in classes!) ;)

LOL!
Jason

allisonv7
04-01-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Chris Gaines
Allison,

ya need to stop allowing it to drink so much while you're in classes! ;)

LOL!
Jason

yeah, well, I don't think I lead much of an example!

allison.

allisonv7
04-01-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by wizard2C
Hi!

Guess this new forum kinda means.......we may be hearing an announcement soon from Garth? I knew it was coming......let's see September is a beautiful time of the year. :)

carol
wizard2c
"I Shall Save The World!"
"Dance!Sing!Fun!2003!"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

allison.

loreli
04-03-2002, 10:17 AM
I thought Carol was talking about a duet album?? lol

Actually I think she was :)

Lori