PDA

View Full Version : Big article

kristen166
07-05-1999, 12:56 PM
There is a big article on Garth and Chris Gaines, it seems he will be doing the movie and answers alot of questions that have been lingering. It is La Times, [url]http://www.latimes.com[/url just search under chris gaines and it will pop up, it was published today too :)N

GBverycool
07-05-1999, 01:03 PM
kristen166<BR>Thanks for the info. I'm going to go read it now :) :)N

Paula
07-05-1999, 01:25 PM
<B>kristen166</B>,<P>Thanks for the lead to the article! :)<P>PaulaN

hugeGBnutt
07-05-1999, 02:21 PM
thanx.....cool article ;)<P>aRiN

Pilgrim
07-05-1999, 02:24 PM
Thanx for the info Kristin166 :D<BR>Oh this would make it easier :o<BR> <A HREF="http://www.latimes.com" TARGET=_blank>www.latimes.com</A> <P>BrianN

Cheryl
07-05-1999, 02:46 PM
Woooohoooooo!!!!! It's finally <B>official</B>, Garth....er, Chris.....will be on the big screen!!!! :) I'm sooooo excited I can hardly stand it! <P>Thanks Kristen, for the info, and Pilgrim, for the link. I did not see any pictures, though....are they somewhere else?N

Cheryl
07-05-1999, 02:48 PM
Nevermind about the picture question, seems I missread the first post.N

CaptMorgan
07-05-1999, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the letting us know about the story kristin.<P>This whole project is going to be very interesting, to say the least. It's great to know Garth is going to be playing the lead role in the movie. :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend... <P>N

redstrokes77
07-06-1999, 05:07 AM
Thanx a lot for the info! I can't wait to see Garth or Chris- whoever!!N

boppityboo
07-06-1999, 09:04 AM
Wow, thanks for the link. Seems to clear up a few things anyway. Very cool that Garth will be starring in it.... :). At least there is a little bit about the plot. I know that whatever he does, I'll support it. :)<P><BR>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

Odexut77
07-06-1999, 09:25 AM
<B>Thank You Kristen!</B> :) You are doing an outstanding job of giving us the real news on Garth! I am so thrilled to hear that it is official Garth will be Chris and to read that the screen play is being done by the guy that did "The Fugative" and "Die Hard" ...WOW this is going to be intense! <P>I can't wait!! :o!! :(!! :D!!<P>Kathy77N

Gbfan1
07-11-1999, 06:54 PM
thanks Kristen<BR>I put out searches looking for news on Garth and I never seem to be albe to find any articles that have any info I didn't<P>.............................<BR>how did you find it?<P>post again if you find more<BR>-------------------------------------<P>The spring has sprung<BR>the fall has fell<BR>now summer is here<BR>and it's hotter than <BR>USUAL<P>--------------------------------------<BR>Just remember<BR>Peace <BR>Love<P>and<P>breast implants<P>Glenn<P>yes I'm back<P>was that distasteful<BR>no-----------the silicone was chocolate flavored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N

Country@Heart
07-11-1999, 07:28 PM
Kristen,<BR>Thanks for the info.<BR>Can't wait to for all of this to start happening.<P>Country@Heart :)<BR>N