PDA

View Full Version : hello

calcountrygirl
03-13-2002, 04:56 PM
hi my name is jennifer and i live in calgary alberta canada and i wanted to know if anyone from canada is going to the planet garth convention this year in nashville i need a drive there because i don't drive so i wanted to know if anyone was passing threw calgary on the way and could pick me up while driving threw if you could please get back to me that would be great thank you so so much from jennifer .. you can also email me to me at calcountrygirl@hotmail.com ty again

calcountrygirl
03-13-2002, 11:38 PM
hi i just wanted ask if anyone lives in canada and who is with pg hope you guy's get back to me does anyone also know when the planet garth convention is ??? ty from your friend jennifer

Paula
03-14-2002, 08:23 AM
Hi Jennifer,

I've merged the two threads you started since they are about the same topic.

Just to let you know that the date for the convention hasn't been set yet...Jen and CC are compiling the responses to the survey and will hopefully be letting us know what weekend it will be in the next few days.

As far as anyone driving from Canada to Nashville, I'm not sure if any Canadian PGers are planning to come this year. I know there were some last year, but I believe they all flew in.

One thing you might do is join the yahoo group that Jen has set up for the convention so you will be up to date on the planning.

Paula

PJ
03-14-2002, 09:02 AM
Hey Paula!

I just noticed your title has switched to Moderating Member. Is this new as I don't remember seeing that before?

CheyenneWindRoper
03-14-2002, 11:35 AM
Hey PJ.......Hi there girl!

Paula has been a Mod for several months now! ;)

Huggs,
Mary Liz

PJ
03-14-2002, 08:30 PM
Shows ya how observant I am. ;)

CheyenneWindRoper
03-14-2002, 08:38 PM
Hey that's okay PJ....Those kind of things sneak up on me too! ;)

Huggs,
Mary Liz

Paula
03-14-2002, 09:58 PM
Hi PJ,

Yes, I'm learning the ropes and have some great mentors in Monica and the other moderators. I even practiced on one of your posts!

Paula