PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual (unoffical) PlanetGarth Convention

Jen19
03-07-2002, 04:18 PM
Hi everyone
I posted most of this before in the open forum but we didn't get enough feed back so please read this if you interested at all in the convention,
If you have no ideas what I'm talking about last year bout 35 Garthfans got together in Nashville to party and just celebrate loving Garth and making friends. We all had a blast :) Well its time for this party to continue. This year we will again be in Nashville because of an extra special event we hope to have. Next year we plan to go to Oklahoma. If you didn't go last year and are interested in joining please join our email group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PlanetGarthConvention/join

if you have a problem or ?'s email me at Jen19G@aol.com

Now to the other thing. I have made a survey that I would love anyone who went last year or plans on going this year to fill out so I can get some feedback.

CC has been kind enough to collect them for me and give the totals on the voting.

If you need the survey form you can download it from our group site at :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PlanetGarthConvention/files/

I'm making the deadline this Sunday night because of a meeting I have next week. So please try and get it in by Sunday ..

thanks again -

JEN

calcountrygirl
03-07-2002, 04:35 PM
hi jen i was woundering when it is and how much it cost to go i live in calgary alberta i would love to go and meet all the other garth fan's out there if you could please just email me back that would be great calcoutrygirl@hotmail.com and give me some information.. ty jen

Vanessa
03-07-2002, 06:52 PM
CC- you have gmail :) Jen- the survey is complete! :)

Vanessa :)

Paula
03-07-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by calcountrygirl
hi jen i was woundering when it is and how much it cost to go i live in calgary alberta i would love to go and meet all the other garth fan's out there if you could please just email me back that would be great calcoutrygirl@hotmail.com and give me some information.. ty jen In case Jen doesn't get back here to respond, the date hasn't been set. That's part of the survey...to see what date is best for as many people as possible. As far as how much it costs, it depends on what your round trip air fare would be to Nashville, the cost of the hotel room for 2 or 3 nights (and if you share the room with one or more people...I think the room last year was around $60 or $65 per night), and then whatever activities you want to participate in. Some of the things we did last year included going to the gates, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Grand Ole Opry, the Ryman, Taco Bell, the Opry Mills, Most Wanted Live show, and the Bluebird Cafe. We also got together for a party in a meeting room of the hotel and contributed to the food and drinks.

Paula

Garthfan92
03-07-2002, 09:59 PM
I sent my survey as soon as you first posted, Jen. I'm really looking forward to meeting some more people this year, and putting more names and faces together. Last year was great, and I can't wait to go again!

Lisa

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
03-07-2002, 10:42 PM
Send your survey responses to me at majmera@aol.com :)

Thanks!! ~~ CC

Jadzia
03-08-2002, 04:22 PM
Oh I wished I could come! :(

Elena.

JoAnn L.
03-08-2002, 06:40 PM
I can't take the survey. Says I am not a member. I want to fill out the survey please. I'd love to try & be there whenever it is.
Jo

Vanessa
03-08-2002, 06:48 PM
Jo- I think that you have to subscribe to the e-group and become a member of the PG Convention 2002..I hope that this helps :)

Jen- I was talkin to my mom and dad about this and they said the only way for me to go is if my dad will go with me. He needs to know a date tho when we get one :) Just thought I'd let you know :)

Vanessa :)

phillyfan77
03-10-2002, 07:31 PM
CC,

We're interested in coming to this year's convention but I am not able to fill out the survey because I haven't been made a member yet. Email me or IM me when you get a chance. We went to Nashville last weekend and would love to go back when everybody is in town!

Jim :)

Hey Vanessa, maybe we can pick you up on the way to Nashville! :)

Paula
03-10-2002, 07:38 PM
Jim, you have a PM.:)

Paula

phillyfan77
03-10-2002, 07:57 PM
Thanks Paula!

It's filled out and on it's way to CC!

Jim :)