PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't Garth Have...

GRTH FAN
02-23-2002, 01:03 AM
The COOLEST cowboy walk you ever have seen!!??
Just thought I would see what you all thought about it!!
Donna :)

redstrokes77
02-23-2002, 08:42 AM
He walks like someone shot a horse out from underneath him!

deb

Garth_FANtasizer
02-23-2002, 09:49 AM
LOL Deb!

You're both right! :)

~Ann~

GBGirl1
02-23-2002, 10:08 AM
Donna...............

I just love that walk, I think I could stand behind him all day!! :)

Geez just thinkin about him ......... never mind.

Mel

diem nash
02-23-2002, 11:05 AM
A warm welcome to our lill┤ lovely Garthnutts here!!!

:D

Maddy

wizard2C
02-23-2002, 12:52 PM
Hi!

Walk that walk.......Big Guy! [lol] ;)

carol
wizard2c
"Dance!Sing!Fun!2002!"

GRTH FAN
02-28-2002, 01:20 AM
Talk That Talk.... and have a Dr Pepper!!!
Donna :);)

YODELGAL
02-28-2002, 02:44 AM
I love the walk too. Actually, a lot of professional athletes walk slightly pigeon-toed, have you noticed? His walk is so athletic, unlike so many other country stars. Again, just part of his overall charm.

As to the horse allusion...didn't I read somewhere that Garth said he didn't grow up on a ranch, rarely rode, and had his horse (given to him by friends) kept at a friend's ranch? Do you suppose he has since discovered the joys of riding? I know he's teaching his girls to ride.

Stephanie

Pilgrim
02-28-2002, 06:23 AM
I don't think the way he walk is athletic at all!
He walk much like me and any other guy in that weight area:o

Brian

diem nash
02-28-2002, 06:29 AM
Brian you are always sooo romantic!!! :p

I think, there is a difference between you and Garth (There are millions!!! ;) ). He┤s a farmer boy, he┤s strong, looking great, has a wonderful character, has talent, is true-hearted...........

What about you?!

Are ya the opposite?! :p

Huggs!

Maddy

Original GB Fan
02-28-2002, 08:58 AM
He definately has a walk that I admire ... and the post about him being a little bit pigeon-toed - that is one of the things I think is really cute about him (just one mind you - it is a long list)! I just can't get enough of this man!!!

JoAnne :o)

Pilgrim
02-28-2002, 10:38 AM
Maddy, I have other qualities, or different qualities if you want

I am taller, I am lighter, I am not a farmer boy (is garth??:confused: ) I am honest and I have other talents than him.
We are both good looking:)

;)

Brian

diem nash
02-28-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Pilgrim
We are both good looking:)

;)

Brian

I think I can live with that. But hey!

PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Maddy

Pilgrim
02-28-2002, 11:17 AM
No need to:p

Brian:p

CheyenneWindRoper
02-28-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by YODELGAL
I love the walk too. Actually, a lot of professional athletes walk slightly pigeon-toed, have you noticed? His walk is so athletic, unlike so many other country stars. Again, just part of his overall charm.

At last years TEA charity baseball game, I was fortunate to sit with the wives of the professional athletes who were playing. They all said the same thing! I have even heard men make this very same comment, so I don't think it is something just us ladies notice either. He has definately got the stride of an athlete! BECAUSE HE IS!

:)
Mary Liz`

Great thread, Donna! Leave it to us Wyoming girls to bring this fact to light! ;)

allisonv7
02-28-2002, 11:31 AM
One of my basketball coaches from High School was an Olympic track coach in the Sydney games, she always told us that their runners force themselves to walk pigeon toed because it will increase your speed.

Oh yeah, I love his walk too :)

allison.

Garth_FANtasizer
02-28-2002, 11:54 AM
We are both good looking

Brian

I can testify to that one! You are a cutie, Brian! You also resemble Garth! :)

At last years TEA charity baseball game, I was fortunate to sit with the wives of the professional athletes who were playing. They all said the same thing! I have even heard men make this very same comment, so I don't think it is something just us ladies notice either. He has definately got the stride of an athlete! BECAUSE HE IS!

Mary Liz`

Now tell me.. was that the only thing you ladies noticed and discussed was his walk? ;)

~Ann~

Pilgrim
02-28-2002, 11:57 AM
Have you seen my pic Ann??:o:o

I can't remember that:o

Oh, and I donŠt think I resemble Garth *LOL*
But thanks anyway;)

Brian:)

Garth_FANtasizer
02-28-2002, 12:01 PM
Yes I have seen it, Brian! :)

~Ann~

Pilgrim
02-28-2002, 02:26 PM
Hmmm okay *LOL* I have completely forgotten about that :confused:

Brian:confused:

GBShameless
02-28-2002, 03:06 PM
Oh absolutely love that walk :) :).

Robin :) :)

BLL
02-28-2002, 09:49 PM
I can vouch as a former long distance runner (and someone who's a bit knock-kneed and pigeon toed) that the 'toe in' stance gives one a bit of an advantage. Garth's walk is just fine with me; though does anyone else pick up the slightest bit of a limp?

boater
02-28-2002, 10:56 PM
I noticed a limp or something that seemed like limp a few times. If he has a limp, I wonder how he got it.

CheyenneWindRoper
02-28-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Garth_FANtasizer
Now tell me.. was that the only thing you ladies noticed and discussed was his walk? ;)

Actually Ann, the answer to that is mostly "Yes!" We did talk about him fitting right in with the professional athletes (Except for the fact that he was the only one playing in Jeans and Ropers LOL) and what a nice man he is. Honestly we were all enjoying watching the game, the crazy antics and all the cutting up they were all doing, too much to be distracted by alot of conversation.

;)
Mary Liz

countyfair_85
02-28-2002, 11:36 PM
I noticed Garth's knees also in pictures of him onstage with shorts and a t-shirt on... Both knees are severely calloused.

The first thought that came to my mind was 'why'?
Then I remembered how much he prays...
His knees just show how much time he spends with God! :)

-Diane

kristen166
03-01-2002, 12:26 PM
I don't really notice Garth's walk.:)

My brother was born with a foot pigeoned toed, my folks had to buy him these expensive correcting shoes when he was born so he would walk normally and he does.:)

Stephc0121
03-01-2002, 12:33 PM
I've never really noticed his walk either.

But if ya'll say so, so be it.

Stephanie

GRTH FAN
03-04-2002, 01:24 AM
Thank you Mary liz!!!
Brian, you are Good Lookin Like Garth!!
Donna :);)