PDA

View Full Version : Picture of the three girls

ObsessedwithGarth
02-12-2002, 07:32 AM
Garth is on the cover of yet another rag mag this week.He is on the cover of the National Examiner.The article is entitled "GARTH BROOKS:I WANT MY WIFE BACK! There is a picture of him and the three girls taken at the People's Choice awards.You can't see to much of Taylor, but Allie and August are so cute.His dad and an older lady are also in the picture with him.On the opposite page is a picture of him and Sandy.

The article, as usual, is not very nice to him. It talks about the divorce and the mistakes that he made in the marriage.It also outlines the things that he is supposable doing to correct those mistakes.

It says that he wants her back for at least the next 13 years.:(

Just thought you might want to see the picture of the girls.

By the way it also says that Garth is rumored to be buying the Ryman.

countyfair_85
02-12-2002, 07:38 AM
Thanks for letting us know! :mad:

I hope the girls aren't exposed to that paper in the grocery store or something!

Tabloids love to hurt people...I wonder sometimes if the people that publish this trash have hearts!
:mad:

Garth might go after them for including pics of his children on the cover of that paper!

-Diane

ObsessedwithGarth
02-12-2002, 07:41 AM
I know what you mean.I don't think they know what a heart is or what it's for.:(

My hubby bought the mag for me since he knows I'm Obsessed with anything to do with Garth.He and I were just talking the other day about how much we hoped that Garth and Sandy would get back together.Then he sees this.

countyfair_85
02-12-2002, 07:46 AM
I know what you mean...since your hubby purchased it for you.

I think the best thing to do is e-mail the editors!
Is there an e-mail address in that paper?
The writer of the articles name?

I hope people don't buy it, that's what they want... 'Sales' and dollar signs mean a lot to them! :mad:

Poor Garth, the things he has to go through for spending a nice evening with his girls in public!

-Diane

redstrokes77
02-12-2002, 08:14 AM
I'm sure Garth knew the "risks" when he took them to a public place like that. Why all the hoopla now? Everyone was SO excited when they saw them on t.v.

We ALL saw them there so why get down on the rags? They are just doing their jobs.

Garth made a choice when he decided to take the kids there, do you think he was so niave as to think there wouldn't be any pics taken? I didn't agree with Garth's choice simply BECAUSE something like this might happen. But it WAS Garth's choice and HIS business.

deb

countyfair_85
02-12-2002, 08:24 AM
Deb,

Those rag mags do more than their jobs! They lie!

Garth has always exposed his children to his fans and believers thru his 'Believer' magazine. He seemed proud to show them to the world.

I don't think he'd be proud seeing their picture on the cover of a tabloid paper with false headlines.

Don't you think what goes on between Garth and Sandy is his business?
I'm sure he wouldn't call the papers and say "run this by the world first before I tell Sandy I want her back!"

It's just not right...but of course, that's my opinion.

-Diane

babyblue777
02-12-2002, 10:27 AM
Next week they'll run a tabloid that says Garth and Sandy are the same person :rollyeyes:

babyblue777
02-12-2002, 10:28 AM
Crap! Why can't I get the rollyeyes to work?

:rollyeyes:

Rebslp
02-12-2002, 10:59 AM
Wow, 2 weeks ago the same trash-mag had on its cover that Garth & Trisha would be announcing their engagement at the Grammys. This would mean that, either Garth is a very fickle man or that the tabloids :( don't know diddly!!

ProducerJ
02-12-2002, 11:00 AM
:rolleyes:

I have smiley troubles too!

The code for this one doesn't have a Y.

: rolleyes : (no spaces)
J.

Chris Gaines
02-12-2002, 11:02 AM
was the Kids on the front page? All I saw was Garth himself...

maybe I need to look closer lol

Jason

cg2gb
02-12-2002, 11:14 AM
Just Garth is on the cover and the picture of him and the girls are where the article is. Don't throw the food, i looked at the magazine, the article was very pathedic, saying that Garth even tried out for professional baseball. How convinent that they didn't mention his Touch em all foundation. Anyways, the picture is adorable, it's obvious Garth is a very proud man of those little sweethearts!

trish

Chris Gaines
02-12-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by cg2gb
Just Garth is on the cover and the picture of him and the girls are where the article isThank you.. I thought I was going nuts.. and seeing things..

:)
Jason

redstrokes77
02-12-2002, 12:25 PM
Diane, I wasn't talking about the article...strictly the picture. As I see it it's a really tough choice for a celeb parent to call.

Do I try with all my might to keep my kids out of the limelight or do I go ontrying to live as normal a life as possible?

All I'm saying is that Garth knew he was taking a chance that pictures of the kids would show up somewhere in public.

As for the article who cares? LOL! People will believe what they want. Some folks here think Garth and Sandy might get back together, some think he has someone else in his life, and others out there may think that his body has been taken over by an alien! You're not going to change people's opinion, right or wrong, about the guy from one article.

Garth said in the Canadian Scarecrow special something to the effect that "If someone who knows me calls me a jerk, I have to respect that because she/he knows me. If it's said by someone who doesn't know me I don't have the time for that."

Works for me!

deb

Chris Gaines
02-12-2002, 02:54 PM
yep Deb,

I say exactly the same thing :)

if your in the public.. and someone snaps a picture of you.. they have a right to do more or less whatever they please with it.. maks no sense.. but it's true :/

Jason

BigGfan4life
02-12-2002, 03:19 PM
One thing I'm wondering though, is why Garth doesn't have an order against the tabloids the way that Tim and Faith do to prevent pictures of their kids ending up in them? I know Garth has had his girls out in the open a lot more than the McGraws, but like someone else said, there is a difference between a harmless camera shot on TV and a picture printed in a rag mag next to story that's nothing but BS! I know that Garth is probably used to hearing all this false crap about himself in the tabloids and probably just shrugs it off, so we fans may as well take it all in stride, too. But still, I think it was very tasteless of that mag. to print the picture of his kids.

cg2gb
02-12-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Chris Gaines
Thank you.. I thought I was going nuts.. and seeing things..

:)
Jason

You're welcome! I won't tell anyone any different if you won't!LOL

trish

diem nash
02-12-2002, 04:34 PM
Well, I wouldnīt ask normally. But everybody has seen the kids somewhere. So I just do. Could someone show me that pic?
If you wonīt put it in here e-mail me. Madel100@hotmail.com

BTW, I donīt think, that Garth made something wrong with having the kids with that day. But I donīt like it, too, that they used it in that magazine as part of a bad lie!
Unfortunately they can do, whatever they want with it! :(

Thank you!

Maddy :)

allisonv7
02-12-2002, 09:50 PM
Those kids had the time of their lives getting all dressed up and going out with their dad to an awards show where they were able to see many folks that they see on tv all the time. Garth knew what he was getting into when he took him there, someone of his fame knows that if he takes them somewhere where there's going to be cameras there's a HUGE possibility of them ending up in one of those rags, especially since they're rarely seen in the public eye. I'm glad they were able to spend that nite with their father, it's a shame that those people would use their picture to sell trash though.

allison.

wizard2C
02-12-2002, 10:06 PM
Hi!

I've seen the article, too. It was very poorly written, to say the least. The girls are most cute. :) I'm sure they got those photos from a source at the awards show....what you going to do. Garth thought he was doing right by taking them to the show. I mean he can't protect them from everything in the world. He did what he felt was correct. And if it was agreeable between he and Sandy, then it was correct.

Deb.....Garth taken over by that Moth-man creature, perhaps?? [lol] :eek: No head, but big red eyes in the shoulders. [Oh....No!] Garth has all that land, the Moth-man can hide!!

carol
wizard2c
"Dance!Sing!Fun!2002!"

LVGB4EVER
02-13-2002, 10:58 AM
:( Crap that is all it is Crap :(

Take Care
Sue ;)

Crackers
02-13-2002, 03:08 PM
Okay.......I would love to see the picture. Does anyone know if this is an old issue or a current issue? I promise I won't buy it.....I just want to look at it. What is the date on it? Anyone know?????

Of course, if someone posted the picture, none of us would have to buy it. (I'm sure I'm not the only curious person around here.)

Chris Gaines
02-13-2002, 03:27 PM
current issue.

Jason

Chris Gaines
02-13-2002, 03:28 PM
I say someone goto the store and just tear that page out.. and put the rest back on the shelf LoL

j/k
Jason

Rebslp
02-13-2002, 03:28 PM
The one with Nancy Reagan on the front?

Chris Gaines
02-13-2002, 03:32 PM
no it has Garth on the front..

with BIG LETTERS "I WANT MY WIFE BACK!" (in yellow)

LOL
Jason

Garth_FANtasizer
02-13-2002, 03:55 PM
I was at KMart today and I saw it. The picture of the girls is the same one from the red carpet. There was only one copy on the shelf. I crumbled up the paper and ripped a few pages so no one will buy it! :)

Trash belongs in the trash!

I'm very pleased with myself! teehee
Oh, and while I was there, I bought another LE of Scarecrow! :)

~Ann~

Crackers
02-13-2002, 04:11 PM
One more question, then I'll stop. I saw the Nancy Reagan issue in the store yesterday. Is the Garth issue newer than the Nancy issue? What I'm wondering is if the Garth issue has been replaced by the Nancy issue in my store. (Does that make any sense?)

MT4GB
02-13-2002, 06:56 PM
This is wierd! I swear that I saw that issue of Garth on the front with that stupid article at Wal-Mart last week-did not look at it-just look at the cover and said "here we go again!"

Okay like they have been running the same type of story for the last couple of years-please-like Spud as said on another thread-move on-this is getting really old-like Garth is not the only star that ever got a divorce before!

Too bad I do not have my parakeets-I could use the article to line the bird cage with!

Btw-I have joked with Gary that I should sell the story about his family to the tabloids-of course he did not like that idea! :eek:

Nancy-doing her "evil" laugh! :p ;)

fuzzwuzz
02-15-2002, 12:58 AM
I remember Garth saying to Charlie Rose about things being written about him, that he takes it very personal. That, "yeah, it hurts." And he talked some in that interview how his family pays for that. But at the same time, I've heard him say about you take those magazines for what they are, and that they have actually been easier on him than alot of others. So, I guess, you learn to brush off these things, while constantly trying to get the stingers out. Guess you can't let what others 'might' say or print prevent you from living a normal life without excessive fear. Garth has been quite an open book as a celebrity. But he was that way as a person first. He is quite an example to us all how to be real and just roll with the punches, because they are gonna come in or out of the limelight.

mistydawn42450
02-15-2002, 10:27 AM
I hope garth get's his wife back cause those kids need their daddy

BLL
02-15-2002, 09:33 PM
I saw that bird cage liner last week :( Poor Garth, he could chat up someone in the market queue and the tabs would have them eloping next week :(:(

fuzzwuzz
02-15-2002, 10:56 PM
Misty, I don't think there is any question those kids have their Daddy much more than others in his situation, or even NOT in his situation.