PDA

View Full Version : Calling all LA Nutts & Star Cleaners

JoAnn L.
01-29-2002, 11:49 PM
Okay, Garth's birthday is just around the corner. As planned, we are going to make this the 2nd Annual Star Cleaning Garth Appreciation Event to celebrate Garth's 40th Birthday.

We are playing it by ear and would like to find out who is interested in joining us? This way we can all plan to meet at the same time and get to know each other better.

When: Feb. 7th
Where: CAPITOL RECORDS
1750 NORTH VINE STREET
HOLLYWOOD, CA 90028

JoAnn L.
01-30-2002, 12:17 AM
Okay, Garth's birthday is just around the corner. As planned, we are going to make this the 2nd Annual Star Cleaning Garth Appreciation Event to celebrate Garth 40th Birthday.

We are playing it by ear and would like to find out who is interested in joining us? This way we can all plan to meet at the same time and get to know each other better.

When: Feb. 7th
Where: CAPITOL RECORDS
1750 NORTH VINE STREET
HOLLYWOOD, CA 90028
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=1750+NORTH+VINE+STREET+&csz=Hollywood%2C+CA&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map
Time: 6 PM (tentative)

Most people can't be there during the day due to work or school so we think early evening is best. After 6 since it is downtown and you want to avoid the rush hour mess. It's not the greatest or areas....but there is safety in numbers.

You need to bring rubber gloves, something to scrub with and some paper towels or throw away rags & a bottle of water.

It is the big 4-O so we need to light at least 40 candles...so bring several candles each I think it would be real cool after we polished up his star to place all our individual candles in a heart shape around his star and light them all & get a photo and then a group photo.

Bring the typical snacks M&M's, DR. Pepper, Hot Cocoa.....it's probably gonna be COLD!!

If you have any cool photos or memories bring them along to share with the rest of us. Gotta have Garth music playing in the background.

All I need from you is to let me know whose coming and when so we can look for you.
BTW: This isn't just for LA Nutts...anyone who wants to treck on down is more them welcome to join us.
Dani, DeAnnaLynn, Cara, Lesley?? What other LA Nutts are out there?

If you have any questions feel free to email me at: jdlach0615@aol.com

Jo

Paula
01-30-2002, 08:45 AM
Man, I wish I lived closer!

Anyway, is there some way those of us who don't live near there could be part of the event...maybe by donating a candle to be used in the heart?

Paula