PDA

View Full Version : Garth Desktops

allisonv7
01-24-2002, 03:39 PM
I was bored yesterday and threw these together really quick to brighten up my screen and thought i'd share :)

allison.

allisonv7
01-24-2002, 03:42 PM
this is the same as before, just a few more pics added to it :)

allison.

Greeny
01-24-2002, 05:19 PM
Those are awsome! I have a picture Of Trisha Yearwood on mine :)it is one from the liner pics of Inside Out.

KindanewGarthfan
01-24-2002, 05:48 PM
Hey Allison
They are awsome, very cool.
I really love the pic of him in the white t-shirt and ball cap with his hands out stretched, and the one of him leaning against the car, he looks fantastic.
I've got the pic of Garth and Trisha on my desktop from Scarecrow. I love that picture it is such a nice shot. Im definately a sucker for black and white pictures, I don't know what it is about them that I love, but they just look so cool and stylish. Thats why i've gone into black and white photography.
Thanks for sharing allison I love them

Hannah:)

diem nash
01-24-2002, 06:57 PM
Real great!

"I really love the pic of him in the white t-shirt and ball cap with his hands out stretched"
I LOVE THIS PIC!!!

"Im definately a sucker for black and white pictures, I don't know what it is about them that I love, but they just look so cool and stylish."
Hannah, I know exactly, what you mean!!! When I start my computer, Garth (without Trisha) looks at me. And how tiered, sad or whatever I was before... I see his face and feel much better!

:D

Madeleine

allisonv7
01-24-2002, 07:05 PM
I like b&w too....I'm a Visual Communications major and we do a bunch of photography, color is nice for everyday photos, but if you're really going for the beauty and depth of something, rather than just putting snapshots in the family photo album black and white is definetly the way to go....maybe i'll make a b&w wallpaper, i'm feeling the vibes, plus i have nothing to do till monday...haha :)

allison.

allisonv7
01-24-2002, 08:57 PM
Hey,

I made a b/w wallpaper at school today, it's too big to post though, if you would like to see it you can email me at :: allisonv7@yahoo.com

thanks,
allison.

allisonv7
01-25-2002, 12:52 AM
I tweaked a few things and got it so I could post it, if you need the 800x600 let me know and I can post it

allison.

Chief
01-25-2002, 02:03 AM
I quite like the 1234.jpg except i didnt like the bottom icons though.. could you make one with just the middle band with the latest photo from the album Scarecrow??

and keep the name "garth brooks" to just one obvious, while other be faded/washed?

other else.. it is a much preferred wallpaper to me. :)

Kel. ;)

Keep it up.

allisonv7
01-25-2002, 02:14 AM
Here you go!!! If anyone has any requests/suggestions let me know! I just updated my photoshop and need stuff to work on!!

allison :)

allisonv7
01-25-2002, 02:16 AM
yep, I forgot to attach it, as I normally do :) I like this one a lot :) Good Ideas Chief!

allison.

Chief
01-25-2002, 02:52 AM
Now... that's a nice one.. Very cool.. good artwork Allison.. job well done. ;)

Kel. :)

Chief
01-25-2002, 02:55 AM
hmmmm.. that is one pair of striking eyes i say...

hmm another suggestion.. make a big band of just the eyes. *LOL*

i don't supposed anyone would know whose eyes it may belong to though.. but hell we here should know ... so it would gives more mystery to those who are wondering whose eyes it belongs to..

so.. what about it Allison? same sort of design, but with just a pair of eyes across the band. :)

:o

Kel

Chief
01-25-2002, 03:46 AM
here...

inspired by Allison's great work.. this is my attempt... albeit the blurry image though... If i had my scanner with me, i might able to get a great sepia colour scan image of the eyes :)

anyhow.. here is it...

Kel. :)

Paula
01-25-2002, 08:49 AM
Great pics but they are too big for my desktop (not sure about sizing specs).

Tommy (when he was actively doing artwork and sharing them here) has a great picture of Garth's eyes. I'm sure I kept it somewhere on my home PC...I'll have to check when I get home and post it if I can find it.

Paula

KindanewGarthfan
01-25-2002, 08:52 AM
Hey guys

Maddy I know exactly what you mean. No matter how bad my days been when I switch my computer on and see his face I can't help but smile. Then I walk about with a permenatn grin on my face, looking like a goof ball, lol

Allison, what a cool major. Im half way through my second year of doing a media studies degree, with the emphasis upon film making and photography. I love it. I don't know why but to me black and white pics appear almost magical, and theres definate depth and beauty there. I gotta go and collect the films I processed earlier in a bit, but its raining, aghhhh.
I love the black and white wall paper too. Did it take you long to do?

Kel I love it, there is definately no mistaking those eyes. You can't help but get lost in them.... (snapping out of dream mode and back to reality ;))

diem nash
01-25-2002, 09:03 AM
"Maddy I know exactly what you mean. No matter how bad my days been when I switch my computer on and see his face I can't help but smile. Then I walk about with a permenatn grin on my face, looking like a goof ball, lol"

Hannah, you know me real well! ;)

Allison & Kel - great, geat (and HUGE!!!!!!!!) pics! Thanks a lot! Real cool! And those eyes..........
Okay! Iīm back! ;)

Great job you both did! But...

GIMME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddy

KindanewGarthfan
01-25-2002, 09:24 AM
Lol Maddy, hey if we grin stupidly after seeing his picture, can you imagine if we got to meet him?

Seeing him across the stage at Lime Creek did it for me, but if I ever got to meet him, I think my jaw would lock from smiling so much. :)

diem nash
01-25-2002, 10:42 AM
Thatīs the reason, why I live in Germany. Here I canīt meet him and make an fool of me! ;)

:p

Maddy

allisonv7
01-25-2002, 11:29 AM
Kel, I had that exact same idea about the eye thing last nite! I started one, but none of my pictures that I've saved are big enough :( and I don't have a scanner, maybe I'll be able to find a big one.

Hannah, it took about 15 minutes to do the black and white ones and about 5 to do those first ones. And I know what you mean about just looking at the computer and grinning ear to ear, I sit here and just stare at the screen sometimes and my roommate thinks I'm a nut.

Paula, I can resize them so they're smaller, my guess is you're going to need a 800x600. I can do that later today and post them :)

Maddy, thanks for the comments...and I know when I meet him I'm going to make a fool of myself :) You're not the only one!

allison.

diem nash
01-25-2002, 11:50 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by allisonv7
And I know what you mean about just looking at the computer and grinning ear to ear, I sit here and just stare at the screen sometimes and my roommate thinks I'm a nut.

YOU ARE A NUT!!! But relax! WE ALL ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)

Maddy

lee512w
01-25-2002, 11:57 AM
~~~~~~~Ain't that the truth,Maddy!!!~~~~~~

Lee2

Jadzia
01-25-2002, 03:26 PM
Very cool pics!!

Elena.

Anonymous77
01-25-2002, 09:12 PM
Ok Allison... I LOVE the pic of him in the second wallpaper you posted... the pic on the bottom left hand side of the screen... he's leaning up against some sort of vehicle... what's that whole picture look like??? I've never seen it before... where did you get it from???

The B & W one ... the little pic at the bottom right, and I think maybe the bottom left one too... I've never seen that pic before...

Keep making 'em... I'm stocking up on some really good Garth pics...

but my fav. new one is the one where he's leaning against the vehicle...

*dreamy sigh*

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :D

allisonv7
01-25-2002, 09:16 PM
I like that one too :) :) :)

here it is for you :)

allison.

Anonymous77
01-25-2002, 09:35 PM
Allison... ooooooooooooooh... ooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what would TOTALLY make my day... errrrrrrrrrr, night... ????????? Make that into a wallpaper all by itself for me... hehehe... I put it as my wallpaper --- stretched, but he gets way too distorted... Can ya do it???

If so, my screen is 600 x 800 (or is it 800 x 600)???????? I dunno... that pic is awesome... I love it...

thanks sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!

Oh, and feel free to play around with the pic for the wallpaper, just don't "doctor" it TOO much... ;)

Briggs7195
01-26-2002, 11:25 AM
In light of the tragedies I made this background a while back...it's simple but says a lot :-)

Chief
01-26-2002, 03:01 PM
Briggs7195,

That one you did looks so like Brooks & Dunn. hehehe nice artwork. How do you paint them on? :o

Kel.

LVGB4EVER
01-26-2002, 03:59 PM
:) Very Cool Pics everyone :)

Thanks bunches for sharing!

Hey Paula....Where is Tommy these day's??? haven't seen much of him around??

Take Care
Sue ;)

Paula
01-26-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by LVGB4EVER
:) Very Cool Pics everyone :)

Thanks bunches for sharing!

Hey Paula....Where is Tommy these day's??? haven't seen much of him around??

Take Care
Sue ;) Hey Sue...I think Tommy has other things keeping him busy these days, but I did see a post from him today in the Open Forum.

I forgot to mention that I couldn't find that picture of Garth's eyes...I guess I didn't keep it on my PC. Maybe Tommy will see this and will share it again.

Paula

LuvGarth7
01-26-2002, 05:46 PM
Thanks for all the great desktops!
Could this man be anymore beautiful, I dont think Its possible. Those eyes, and tiht wrangler jeans...* sigh *
CRYSTAL

allisonv7
01-26-2002, 05:55 PM
Here's the desktop with him leaning against the trailor....I added a bit of text, but if you dont want it on there just say and I can take it off easily. I wish someone had a bigger image of this same pic....I'd like a huge one to put on my computer wallpaper....I know it was in the calendar one year ('96 maybe?) So if you have it scan it into the forums :) I'd really love you for it :)

allison.

Y@nkee
01-26-2002, 06:52 PM
i didn't get to the second page before posting this so if someone already posted the "Gartheyes" that Tommy drew, then I apologize for doing it again!

Yankee

Y@nkee
01-26-2002, 07:01 PM
:cool: BTW :cool:

If y'all want ANY of Tommy's sketches and you don't have the Tribute book to glean'em from, just hollar, "Y@NKEE!!!"

**Hee, hee, hee**

Y@nkee

Y@nkee
01-26-2002, 07:06 PM
I use this one on my PC at work.

Y@nkee

diem nash
01-26-2002, 07:18 PM
Thanks a lot to everybody for all the wonderful pics!!!

REAL COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madeleine

LVGB4EVER
01-26-2002, 08:31 PM
Paula,
Thanks....I sure do miss his posts and threads :( I will have to go to the open forum and see what he has to say :)

Y@NKEE!!!!!!!

Very nice to see you posting,WOW it seems like old times when I seen your post :)

Hope your doing well lady!Miss our chats :)

Take Care
Sue ;)

Anonymous77
01-26-2002, 10:30 PM
Allison... thank so much for that "leaning" wallpaper... :D

That pic is AWESOME!!!!!!! I can't stop looking at it... I dunno what it is about that pic, but it definitely caught my attention.

Hehe.. ;)

Chief
01-26-2002, 11:21 PM
I took the liberty on making some improvement to Tommy's drawing. Here it is.. hope you like it....

yes.. it is "the eyes" wallpaper again.

the size is 1024x768. if you want other size, let me know.

Cheers.

Kel :)

Briggs7195
01-26-2002, 11:43 PM
LOL I WISH I was that talented...It's a picture of him actually..I wish I would've painted it...yea I know what Brooks and Dunn pic ur talking about...they're cool...love Neon Moon

KindanewGarthfan
01-27-2002, 04:31 AM
These pictures and wall papers are fantastic. I love the drawings of Garth, they are so cool.
I definately want to see more :):)

I sooooooooooo agree with you Anonymous77, that pic is awsome ;)

Hannah :)

Anonymous77
01-27-2002, 10:01 PM
I NEED to get some official Garth calendars.. I seriously do..

:)

Kel... that's a cool wallpaper.. I like it! :)

Thanks again, Allison! :D

boppityboo
01-28-2002, 12:09 AM
Allison, I have that pic I'm sure. The one you have is backward. Let me see if I can scan it. :) I'll be back. I have to look it up. :)

Ellie :)

boppityboo
01-28-2002, 12:25 AM
DOH! LOL, Allison. That picture of him leaning against the hay. That's the one I have on my files, cause that's my pic that I used on my Garth web site. lol. I recognized the name I gave the file. lol. GarthleaningagainsthayNICE. I had to be very specific cause I had sooo many pix to post. lol. You already posted it obviously. I really should read ALL the posts instead of just skimming sometimes. :) That is a really good pic too.

boppityboo
01-28-2002, 12:39 AM
Hmmm... I will share this pic though. Feel free to add to your desktop, anyone. :)

P.S. Ok, twist my arm, here's a cute one

boppityboo
01-28-2002, 12:44 AM
Ok. I messed up in that last post. Here is another cute one.

Nice undies, Garth!

allisonv7
01-28-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by boppityboo
DOH! LOL, Allison. That picture of him leaning against the hay. That's the one I have on my files, cause that's my pic that I used on my Garth web site. lol. I recognized the name I gave the file. lol. GarthleaningagainsthayNICE. I had to be very specific cause I had sooo many pix to post. lol. You already posted it obviously. I really should read ALL the posts instead of just skimming sometimes. :) That is a really good pic too.

I know!!! I think you're the only person that uploaded it...EVER! I have the calendar...but I dont have a scanner :) When I do get a scanner though you guys better watch out...there's going to be Garth pics from me left and right!!

allison :)

boppityboo
01-28-2002, 12:48 AM
OK> OK> here's another one:

allisonv7
01-28-2002, 12:49 AM
The one you have is backward.

Yeah, I didn't want him behind my little icons so I flipped him! I do that on a lot of the pics, the ones with guitars look kindof odd though, cause it looks like he's lefthanded :)

allison.

boppityboo
01-28-2002, 12:55 AM
Can I post one more?

allisonv7
01-28-2002, 01:00 AM
Post as many as you want!! I could sit here all nite and look at Garth pictures!!!

allison.

boppityboo
01-28-2002, 01:21 AM
Allison, I think we are the only ones on here right now. :)

email me and I will send you a special pic of Garth... :)

But for now, here is another one:

KindanewGarthfan
01-28-2002, 05:12 AM
Ellie thank you sooooooooooooo much for posting those pics, they are awsome. I like it I like it I like it!!! ;)

Paula
01-28-2002, 08:55 AM
Allison, I think we are the only ones on here right now. :)

email me and I will send you a special pic of Garth... :)

But for now, here is another one: Um, I know I'm a little late to this party, but could you email me that "special" pic at barretcp@mediaone.net? Thanks.:D

Paula

boppityboo
01-28-2002, 04:38 PM
Paula, you've got mail...

Well, actually, I'm going right now to mail it. lol

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the pix.

Greeny
01-28-2002, 10:47 PM
Oh I wanna see! I would put up some pics but I dont have any that you guys dont already :) missy_greeny@hotmail.com

Chris Gaines
01-29-2002, 07:21 AM
ok you ant eyes background huh? hehehe

ok.. gimme about 10 minutes ;)

Jason

Chris Gaines
01-29-2002, 07:53 AM
here's a "quickie" LOL

Jason

Marga
01-29-2002, 09:14 AM
those pics are so so :cool::):)

i love that last a lot and the one of his truck....but i don't have him on my desktop:o

Marga

Katy Wildabeast
01-29-2002, 07:43 PM
I love these desktops, they are so cool!!

And that picture of him in the white shirt.....*THUD*

I've never seen that one before and it's got me picking myself up off the floor..

I hate to be a bother but could I see the special picture??

My e-mail is ladybird711@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Katy

Garth_FANtasizer
01-29-2002, 08:07 PM
You all are making me Garth crazed right now! OMG can he get any more gorgeous!

I want to see that "special" pic! PLEASE!

Garth_FANtasizer@hotmail.com

~Ann~

boppityboo
01-30-2002, 01:15 AM
How's about another pic?

P.S. Greeny, Katy, and Ann, you got mail. :)

boppityboo
01-30-2002, 01:16 AM
Here's one more.

boppityboo
01-30-2002, 01:18 AM
Last one for now.

allisonv7
01-30-2002, 01:26 AM
He kindof scares me in this pic!!! :eek:

ImaGBbeliever
01-30-2002, 07:35 AM
I love it when you guys post the desktops! You are all so talented!! I have used alot of the desktops that have been posted here and in other threads!

All the other pictures are awesome, too. Man, that one with the white shirt... oh, I am done for the rest of the day. No more work for me. How am I going to explain this to my boss... oh, yeah. I'll just show her the picture! Then we can both drool and I won't get in trouble!!

*pouts* Ellie... could I please have a peek at the picture, too?

Augustklc@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Kristi

GBsgirl
01-30-2002, 08:19 AM
Ellie,

Could I please see that special picture too?
gbsgirl4ever@aol.com

Pammy

Southern Bell
01-30-2002, 10:52 AM
Sure I'll jump on the bandwagon as well. Ellie? Can you send me a pic too please? SouthernBelle66@hotmail.com Thanks!

lee512w
01-30-2002, 11:49 AM
Me too...Me toooooo....P~L~E~A~S~E.....Ellie...

lee512w@yahoo.com

Thanks,Lee2

diem nash
01-30-2002, 01:22 PM
Hey! You will be very surprised!!! Believe me!

Ellie, is it okay, if I say, that you are a real Garthnutt and they should think about it, before they look at it?
Not? Okay! Than Iīll not say it! ;)

I as a real brave one was quite shocked!!!

Real funny to know, what theyīll see!!!

:D :D :D

Maddy

Southern Bell
01-30-2002, 01:29 PM
Cmon' Ellie! PPPPLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEEE! I'm down on both knees. I'm jonesin for some more Garth. PPPPLLLLEEEAAAAASSSEEE :)

diem nash
01-30-2002, 05:46 PM
Ellie, let them suffer a little longer!!! Itīs soooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Itīs worth to wait!

Do it with roll of drums and all those things!!!

Maddy (Really enjoying it! ;) )

boppityboo
01-30-2002, 06:47 PM
LOL! What a popular gal I am. lol. Kristi, Pammy, SouthernBell, Lee, y'all got mail coming.

Glad you guys like the pix.

P.S. Maddy, it's not that bad.

Southern Bell
01-30-2002, 10:37 PM
Maddy, you are soooo bad! Wanting to put us through torture like that. Love YA anyway though!!

Thank you sooo much Ellie. I am looking forward to the mail

lee512w
01-31-2002, 10:08 AM
Ellie,

THANK YOU....thank you....THANK YOU......

and by the way did I say........

T~H~A~N~K Y~O~U!!!!

;) Lee2

allisonv7
01-31-2002, 03:22 PM
Here's a new desktop made out of pics from "When You Come Back to Me Again"

allison. :)

Garth_FANtasizer
01-31-2002, 03:27 PM
Ahhh that face! You rock Allison!

How about one where he blows the kiss at the end!?
melt melt melt!

~Ann~

nici
02-01-2002, 01:21 AM
OK - Y'all have gotten my curiosity peaked about this "special" picture! I've just GOTTA know!

wells_52@yahoo.com

And, just to add my 2 cents about favorite pix....

nici
02-01-2002, 01:23 AM
oh yeah...

And about the WYCBTMA video - another cool shot is at the very beginning when the light comes across and for just a moment you can see Garth's silhouette.....

I'll also attach the picture on my computer wallpaper at work right now, but with all these great ones on this post.... it's definately subject to change!

I was thinking too....with all the shots showing his backside, (don't forget there's also one on one of the double live covers...:)) someone should make a wallpaper of just those! LOL!

Nici

Southern Bell
02-01-2002, 02:15 PM
Ellie? I don't mean to be a pain in the well, but did you email me perchance?

LuvGarth7
02-01-2002, 05:48 PM
I held out for as long as I possilby could...I just can't take it anymore! Can I pleeeeeaaase see THE PIC? Please?

*Pout, sniff, sniff*
fsharp17@aol.com

But seriously, I'd really appreeciate it, thanks a lot Ellie.

*CRYSTAL*

diem nash
02-01-2002, 06:17 PM
You are very busy, ainīt ya?!

:p

Maddy

boppityboo
02-01-2002, 07:31 PM
Southern Bell, you betcha I emailed ya!(although I think I forgot the 'e' at the end of Bell :) I will do it again anyway, as I will be emailing Nici and Crystal.

You are very busy, ain't ya?!

YUP!! My pleasure. :)

Ellie :)>>>>>>emails, coming up!

nici
02-01-2002, 10:10 PM
Ellie -

You truely are the master (or shall I say mistress...) of suspense! And it was well worth it! Great pic - one I've never seen too!

Thanks!

Nici

allisonv7
02-01-2002, 10:26 PM
Southern Bell, you betcha I emailed ya!(although I think I forgot the 'e' at the end of Bell

LOL!!! Someone out there is going to be suprised when they open their email!!

allison.

boppityboo
02-02-2002, 01:08 AM
OHMYGARTH! ROFLMAO! Allison, you are brilliant. I didn't even think of that, as it didn't come back to me as undeliverable. Hey, maybe I converted someong to Gartholocism. lol. Too funny. Thank you everyone. It is my duty as a loyal Garthnutt to share and share alike. lol. I was surprised too when I first saw this pic, out of the No Fences Piano/Chords songbook I bought for my daughter. I took it out before she saw it. (She's 12 next week.) lol. Speaking of which, I am banned downstairs as she is having a sleepover b-day party right now as I type. 5 screamy, hormone driven bunch of teeny-boppers... Give me some Garth... please!

Ellie :p

bluestocket
02-02-2002, 07:23 AM
Well, I LOVED all your postings... especially your attachments :)

So here we go....this photo was taken in 1994 when Garth was on World Tour and visited GERMANY! The photo was taken during his Hamburg concert!

*blue*

BLL
02-02-2002, 10:59 AM
Ellie- your PM is Full- imagine that!! could you send me the pix ? bljdlowry@columbus.rr.com thanks.

mistydawn42450
02-02-2002, 11:24 AM
hey thank you for the pitches everbody that was awesome how did you get them give me a pm and let me no

boppityboo
02-02-2002, 09:09 PM
LOL! BLL.. I know.. I just checked my hotmail account and PG sent me an email telling me my PM is full. lol. I just deleted the whole lot. Plenty of room now. Look for an email from me, BLL in a few minutes. :)

Manderz2123
02-02-2002, 11:23 PM
Hi everyone!
I'm new at this forum, and I was wondering if SOMEONE, ANYONE could send me this "SPECIAL" pic of Garth Brooks that I'm missing out on..
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

boppityboo
02-03-2002, 04:15 PM
Welcome to PG, Manderz! Hope you like it here, but then, if you love Garth, how could you not? :) Email me and I will send the picture to you.

ellie_j@hotmail.com

BLL
02-03-2002, 05:13 PM
Thanks, Ellie :D

Anonymous77
02-04-2002, 10:47 PM
Ellie... you have mail!!

I've been a hardworking, busy, busy girl this week at work... and have not had hardly any time to myself for leisure activities... I spent the entire weekend catching up with other stuff, and finally made it to PG...

Can I see the pic, please??????????

I emailed ya, but here's my addy if it's easier this way...

SamIAm2762@aol.com

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

allisonv7
04-16-2002, 02:14 PM
Hey guys, thought I'd post these here rather than starting a new thread....

They're both 1024x768, if you want a different size let me know its real easy to do.

allisonv7
04-16-2002, 02:16 PM
This is the same as the previous one, but with a blue tint.

allison.

allisonv7
04-16-2002, 02:22 PM
Ok guys, i just looked at those and I dont like them...sorry....they looked good though when I had them zoomed out and was working on them, I promise!

allison.

Vanessa
04-16-2002, 02:59 PM
Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

Vanessa :)

allisonv7
04-16-2002, 03:04 PM
here's another one....again, if you want a different size let me know.

allisonv7
04-16-2002, 03:29 PM
for those who prefer black backgrounds :p

allison

ImaGBbeliever
04-16-2002, 04:37 PM
Very cool, Allison, I always love your creations!

Kristi

PJ
04-16-2002, 04:51 PM
If you made them smaller, it might be easier for more folks to view them. Nice work though!

Wsitarski
04-16-2002, 04:59 PM
Ellie;
I would love to see the special photo too, please.
Gbfan7365@adelphia.net

Wendy

Briggs7195
04-16-2002, 08:25 PM
LOVE them as usual...i wonder how many hours we have spent finding perfect pics for u to make backgrounds....we are so sad...great job as usual

allisonv7
04-16-2002, 08:52 PM
:) ok, i'm really going to study tonite, but i had to do this one first

allison. :p

allisonv7
04-16-2002, 09:34 PM
here you go lee ;) if you want anything else done/changed let me know

allison.

lee512w
04-16-2002, 09:53 PM
Thank you,Thank you,Thank you

Nope,perfect,can't mess with perfection!!!!
and the other one is very:cool:too,have to switch between both of them every other day or so:D
Leelee
p.s.
You better study if you can keep you mind on it!! ;)

madam divine1
04-17-2002, 12:12 AM
OK Ellie, I guess I've got to ask for it too, give it to me girl -- you know the special pic you know the one!! ;) ;) ;)

Please & Thanks

Tina

e-mail address: Redphanthom@hotmail.com

basschick
04-17-2002, 10:44 AM
Hey Ellie......Curiosity has the best of me as well...was wondering if I could see the special pic too....Thank you in advance...:)

basschick22@yahoo.com

Teresa

garthssummer
04-17-2002, 10:53 PM
THANKYOU so much for brighting up my computer it was so dull and now it has been touched with the garth light
Brumy

gloria07m
04-18-2002, 11:37 AM
OK Now that you have my attention, I have to see this picture. PLEASE! I'm new to the forum but have loved Garth forever.Loved all the pics here, can't wait to see more. PLEASE e-mail me that special pic, gloria07m@aol.com THANKS

Y@nkee
04-18-2002, 06:28 PM
I forget where these came from but they make great wallpaper~too bad I can't use them on my REAL walls! LOL!!!

Y@nkee

Y@nkee
04-18-2002, 06:29 PM
Here's the second one...one more after this!

Y@nkee

Y@nkee
04-18-2002, 06:30 PM
And yet another....

Y@Nkee

gloria07m
04-19-2002, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the pics.they are FANtastic, if Ifigure out how to make them into room size wallpaper I'll let you know. Wallpaper, thats a good idea.

GBGirl1
04-19-2002, 07:26 PM
Ellie, I can't stand it any longer................

I want the special pic too!!! puhlease!? :)

send it to gbgirl1@excite.com :rolleyes:

There are some great pics here folks, you all do awesome work and now I have some great new wallpaper too! Again, thanks for all of it.

cya
Mel