PDA

View Full Version : CD release date

CSteffan
06-24-1999, 04:36 AM
Capitol has set the release date for the Chris Gaines CD as August 10th. There are also indications that they will 'leak' some songs prior to that date.<BR>N

honky
06-24-1999, 06:46 AM
<b>Is this possible?</b><P>I mean, the album was postpones way back to Oct 5th, and someone just met Garth and he said that it is supposed to come out around Sept. Now it's even earlier!! In AUGUST :o I hope this is the final decision of the release date... I can't really wait for that album you know...LOL<P>TommyN

BigGfan4life
06-24-1999, 07:12 AM
CSteffan, where did you hear this?? Garth just told GarthFanCanada that it was coming out in September!N

Garthaholic
06-24-1999, 07:47 AM
Can anyone confirm this? I've tried all of Capitol's web sites and can't find a projected release date. I'll keep looking...but if anyone finds anything...post a link or something please. Later.<P>EdN

JulieLvsGB
06-24-1999, 09:23 AM
Could it be the first single is being released on August 10th? The CD being released sometime in or around September...<P>Just a thought...<P>JulieN

CSteffan
06-24-1999, 10:50 AM
It was on the radio this morning. A person that works around the music industry said it was in a news release from Capitol. It may be that the company is releasing it to just the radio stations at that time, but that is not the impression I got from the conversation.N

Pilgrim
06-24-1999, 11:57 AM
I definately think you are right on this one Julie :) Although I hope you're wrong and that the cd WILL be released in august :o :)<P>BrianN

eric
06-24-1999, 11:58 AM
According to emusic the first track on the new album is supposed to hit the radio in august. And the album comes out in october.<BR>Thats just what I read so I dont really know for sure. If you want to read it for yourself<BR>go to www.emusic.com and read all about it.<BR>N

hugeGBnutt
06-24-1999, 03:21 PM
gez,this is getting annoying,all these changing dates....well,we will know when it comes out! ;)<P>Ari&lt;---meN

GBinfluence
06-26-1999, 10:28 PM
I saw an AP story last Sunday in my paper that said Sept. 6. N

Paula
06-27-1999, 03:09 PM
On the September 6 date, I had read somewhere that Garth was doing some promotional event for the Chris Gaines project on Labor Day, which is September 6. I want to say that it was something that was going to be televised, but I don't recall specifically what the event was - I just remember it scheduled for Labor Day.<P>PaulaN