PDA

View Full Version : Rick Ferrell

Paula
01-16-2002, 08:07 PM
Lowell, I read that Rick is no longer with the Dreamworks label.:( Hope he is able to sign with another label soon.:)

Paula

no1cowgirl
01-17-2002, 12:47 AM
:(

Only good wishes of luck go out to Rick. I still love that song, Lowell. *sigh*

Krista

Lowell Miller
01-17-2002, 12:09 PM
Yea, there were some problems with the two heads of Dreamworks. ;) Rick's album just wasn't produced as well as it should have been...but he has a new deal to repackage the CD. :) They are going to take off a few of the weaker songs and replace them...remix some of the others. :) I'll let you know when it's supposed to be out...:) He's very happy with the new deal. :)

Lowell Miller
01-17-2002, 12:13 PM
BTW: He did recently get an award for "Something Like that" being the most played song of the year.....and hopefully Martina is going to release "Where would you Be." It was supposed to be her next single but with the Sept. 11th incidend she went with "I have been Blessed".

Lowell Miller
01-30-2002, 01:50 AM
Yea! I just heard "Where would you be" is the new single...:D Cool Krista!!! I'll email you soon.... :)

no1cowgirl
01-30-2002, 05:58 PM
*jumping up and down* YAY LOWELL! :) :) I'm so happy! That song still blows me away. It's one of the CD's I'm takin with me up there...inspiration :)

Krista

Paula
07-03-2003, 09:43 PM
I had to go dig this up. I have seen writeups about Rachel Proctor over the last couple of weeks or so, and they always mention that she is the "writer" of Martina's Where Will You Be, not the co-writer. She's a new artist...I haven't heard anything from her, but I thought it was interesting that she was getting the sole credit for writing that song.

Now that I've brought up Rick, how is he doing Lowell?

Paula

Lowell Miller
07-04-2003, 06:46 PM
:mad: Agggg! Rick's name is on Martina CD so :p Rachel!! lol ;) Rick had a video all set for GAC and it never came out...not really sure what happened? They were trying to make him "stone" country...they put a hat on him and everything. He just wasn't feeling it. Now he has a new demo of songs...he is trying to find another record company. The music biz is tough ... his dreamworks cd was just not produced well. :( I can make a copy of his demo for you Paula...it's more rocking..but not Pop. I hope there is a format for it. :)