PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Tonight had Garth

cg2gb
01-14-2002, 08:17 PM
ET had Garth on the red carpet, but they didn't show too much of Garth, but the spotlight was on his precious little girls. They are adorable. They were on the red carpet all holding hands, all dolled up. I bet they felt soooo special. I hope they had a great time! Many of the stars brought their children and they were saying that this is more of a laid back awards show than the other shows.

Any of you on the West Coast or the later time zone of the East coast here, WATCH Entertainment tonight!

trish

countryLadywest
01-14-2002, 08:19 PM
YUP

wizard2C
01-14-2002, 11:02 PM
Hi!

I was eating dinner but I heard Garth's name mentioned. They had a lot of children there, I did notice. That's really nice. ;)

carol
wizard2c
"Dance!Sing!Fun!2002-2003"

countryLadywest
01-14-2002, 11:06 PM
I SAW HIM,TOO!!!! AND THE GIRLS!!!!I was pissed cuz I was hoping they talk to him at least.They kept showing him,but not talking to him,right now Im watching who wants to be a millionaire.

LOL

babyblue777
01-15-2002, 06:54 PM
I get mad when I watch ET, cause they always ignore country artists.

It doesn't matter if Garth saved people from a burning building(which he did), they would rather talk about Brittney Spears' new hair-do.

CountryBee
01-16-2002, 01:24 AM
VERY briefly. They were showing photos of the celebrities at the Peoples Choice Awards. They showed one of Garth with his three girls and his dad. I have been looking all over the internet to see if the photo was posted someplace, but I can't find it.
Bee