PDA

View Full Version : A very Garthy poster. :)

boppityboo
01-13-2002, 06:22 PM
HEHEHE... Got ya to click on my thread. lol I just wanted to say that I finally put up my door poster of Garth in my bedroom. This poster is about 6 feet tall. The pic of Garth is the one where he stands with a white background, with his hands in his front pockets of his black wranglers, with red, white, and black flame shirt. The same one as the one where there is a single red rose between his feet, and the same one as where he holds the guitar upside down. Only my poster he's not holding anything. It use to hang in my daughter's bedroom, when Ken(hubby)still lived with us. It wasn't allowed in our bedroom. But now that it is MY room only... hehehe..I can have Garth EVERYWHERE if I want. lol As soon as I open my eyes in the morning, there he is. Staring straight at me. lol. Don't get better than that except having the real thing staring at ya! :o I think Sam I Am even has the poster posted in the 'show me your Garth pictures' thread. Ok. just had to share my Garthy moment.

Ellie :)

P.S. CMTCanada's Garth marathon is on right now... 7 and half more hours of Garth to go! WOOHOO!

P.S.S. Actually I think that the poster pic is in the 1997 calendar that I have posted on my website. Go here:
http://pages.sprint.ca/EGarthSite/CalendarPix.html

OOPS! Nope, my mistake, not the same as the January pic. :rolleyes:

Vanessa
01-13-2002, 06:27 PM
Ellie- what a GREAT Garthy moment..they're all wonderful in thier own right :D Lucky gal you..gettin to wake yup to garth starin at you!! :) :)

Vanessa :)

diem nash
01-13-2002, 06:35 PM
:)

Then all I can do is wishing you garthy dreams. You definitely will have (More then ever! ;) )

Huggs!

Maddy

diem nash
01-13-2002, 06:37 PM
Something garthy" beside you in your bed?!

;)

boppityboo
01-13-2002, 06:41 PM
Maddy, actually yes. I'm thinking of making myself a Garth pillow. I have some old Garth t-shirts that I still keep. They are quite worn, from me of course, but they would make great pillows. Thanks for giving me that idea. :) I do have a HUGE double sided 3 and 1/2 feet by 4 feet poster of the 7's cover I could hang from my ceiling... lol...

Ellie :)<<<Watching Standing Outside The Fire video, right now

Greeny
01-13-2002, 07:05 PM
LOL~I have a signed pic of him aginst a truck over my bed ;)

diem nash
01-13-2002, 07:30 PM
I always enjoy your posts!

You are real crazy, but in a lovely way! Im so happy, that you have such a great garthy day!!!

Enjoy it and tell us about it!

:D

Maddy

allisonv7
01-13-2002, 07:42 PM
I have the 4ft by 6ft scarecrow banner over my bed :) :)

allison.

Vanessa
01-13-2002, 07:50 PM
allison- i have one of those too..'cept I think mines smaller :( ..might hang that over my bed as well..thanks for the idea :D

Vanessa :)

Anonymous77
01-13-2002, 10:06 PM
I don't have anything hanging over my bed... but I DO have a "Garth Brooks Rd" street sign above my bedroom door... Hehehehe...

Missy... I found you again... :p

Anonymous77
01-13-2002, 10:09 PM
Ok, let me clarify that... I don't have anything GARTHY hanging over my bed... I DO, however, have a ceiling... Considering that I live on the second floor of a three-tenament apartment building, it'd be rather odd if there wasn't ANYTHING hanging above my bed... hehehehe... my poor upstairs neighbors...

:rolleyes: :eek:

Greeny
01-13-2002, 11:16 PM
LOL~Sam I have a ceiling too!!! How cool is that? I am suprized you do not have a picture or poster or anything for that matter...also on the other side of the room I have a magazine fold out with a picture from Sevens *very nice;)*

Anonymous77
01-13-2002, 11:22 PM
Believe it or not... as big a fan as I am of Garth, I do NOT have any pics of him up on any of my walls --- I DO have an old calendar with his pics in it on my wall still... and a poster from when one of his CDs came out (it's a limited edition lithograph --- but no pic on it)... I have a Gary Allan personally autographed pic TO ME on the wall... When I get my Garth one to match it, I will put it up, too...

Til then, he is not on my walls or my ceiling or in my bed... just my head...

LOL

Anonymous77
01-13-2002, 11:23 PM
Oh, and Missy... COOL! You have a ceiling too?!?!?! Wow, what are the chances of that?!?!?!

:p BOTH of us??????? VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!

*high five*

Greeny
01-13-2002, 11:58 PM
O MY Garth...my Pic is not signed right to me neither is my Trisha one but my Mindy M. one is and I also have Chad B. and Ricochets autographs on my wall...*Sam~ya gotta be carefull with them HIGH five because I am a bit short lol*

Greeny
01-14-2002, 12:01 AM
He is not on your wall your ceiling or IN your bed!!!lmao now there is a thought for the girls ;)

allisonv7
01-14-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Anonymous77
and a poster from when one of his CDs came out (it's a limited edition lithograph --- but no pic on it)...

That wouldn't happen to be from the fresh horses release would it? Because I have one of those, and let me tell you...I framed it a couple months ago and it looks S to the L to the I-C-K!!!!! :D

Yep, I'm bored :) Have a good nite all,
allison.

Anonymous77
01-14-2002, 10:13 PM
Hey Allison... yep, that's the one!!

Ain't it COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

XFER
01-15-2002, 02:28 AM
Ahhhhhhhh beautiful!!!!!!!!!

jajajajajaja, ok ok if I had that calendar I would be impatient for may and june to arrive!!! :D

Ari