PDA

View Full Version : NEW column on Garth/Chris

Teresa Morris
05-31-1999, 11:18 AM
Was browsing PG and found this forum...very cool. <P>Wanted to invite ya all to read the June column I've written. <P>It's about my perspective on the whole Garth Brooks/Chris Gaines thang!<P>Thanx for your time!<P>Teresa<BR>N

Paula
05-31-1999, 11:58 AM
<b>Teresa</b>,<P>It's about time you've written a new column! ;) I'm on my way over there now.<P>PaulaN

hugeGBnutt
05-31-1999, 04:40 PM
very cool! ;)......i'll check it out! :)<P>Ari&lt;---meN

hugeGBnutt
05-31-1999, 04:45 PM
where is it? ......i can't find it :o :(<P>Ari&lt;---meN

Cheryl
06-03-1999, 06:14 AM
Teresa.......You once again managed to sum it all up quite nicely! I can't wait to get to know Chris Gains, and after reading your column I'm even more excited about him, if that was even possible! :) I'm buckled up and ready to roll!!!!!N

Hobbes
06-05-1999, 05:42 PM
Theresa.<P>I thought your column was very insightful. <BR>However, I hope that Garth will write some new music soon. I think he has a lot to offer in his words. These new Chris Gaines albums will all be written by someone else. Don't get me wrong - I will be one of the firsts to get the album, I just hope he doesn't forget why we started listening in the first place.N

Teresa Morris
06-06-1999, 12:41 PM
Hobbes, <P>Thanx for that info. I didn't know that Garth has not written any of this music. Do you have a list of the song titles and writers? You've got me interested now. <P>Even if Garth hasn't written any of them...I still know that they have had to speak to that heart of his for him to record them. <P>I have all my faith in his judgement on this one...he is not goin to disappoint any of us. <P>TeresaN

Lowell Miller
06-07-1999, 10:04 AM
I enjoyed your grasp of the whole "Chris Gains" thing. I for one can not wait untill the album is released. I have always hoped Garth would do something like this. I love country with all my heart. But Garth"Chris" singing rock. Wow he will sound great. I love his voice at the end of "shameless". I hope it's in that style. Garth/Chris is going to explode! Keep up the great work.<BR>LowellN