PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to join the fan club??

garthbrooksfan
01-11-2002, 12:27 PM
Hey whats up everyone, i was just wondering how to join the fan club if there is one, if there is and u know how to join please write back to me, i would really appreicate it, thanx a bunch Kristin

Wendi5000
01-11-2002, 12:35 PM
I don't *think* there is an official fan club. Membership on this site is probably the closest thing there is... :)

Pilgrim
01-11-2002, 12:59 PM
I agree with Wendi:) And eventhoug people fight a lot at times I am 99,99% sure this is the best thing when it comes to Garth Brooks:)

It is STILL THE Garth Brooks site on the net:cool:

Brian

garthbrooksfan
01-11-2002, 03:19 PM
thanks for the help i really wish there was a fan club so people could get signed pics and stuff like that!!

wizard2C
01-11-2002, 04:21 PM
Hi!

Brian....fight?? maybe disagree. :)

I was working on putting together a Garth Worldwide Fan Club or GWWFC but now that Garth's kinda retired, I don't think he would be interested.

carol
wizard2c
"Dance!Sing!Fun!2002!"

garthbrooksfan
01-11-2002, 04:39 PM
i think it still would be a good idea, i think you should go for it i would help u if u wanted it, write me back and let me know what u want to do!!

Pilgrim
01-11-2002, 05:59 PM
*LOL* Carol, it was fighting yesterday;)

Didn't you notice the thread by you has vanished??;)

And not because of you;)

Brian

PJ
01-11-2002, 10:36 PM
There used to be an offical fan club which included meet and greets at concerts, but the membership grew too large to manage and Garth started the Believer magazine to keep everyone posted in place of having a fan club.

Original GB Fan
01-12-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by PJ
There used to be an offical fan club which included meet and greets at concerts, but the membership grew too large to manage and Garth started the Believer magazine to keep everyone posted in place of having a fan club.

To add to PJ's comment - the Believer magazine stopped production a few years back. Too bad - I loved it! It had some great pictures. I will never forget the cute picture of Taylor with her "fuzzy" hair. She must of only been about six months at the time. What a little sweetie!

JoAnne :)

Anonymous77
01-13-2002, 08:50 PM
I missed 'em all... and now I'm scrambling trying to get a supply of them where ever I can find 'em... So if anyone knows how I can get back issues of The Believe, I'd be indebted...

Anybody know how???

Anonymous77
01-13-2002, 08:51 PM
Oh, and how many issues were published (so I make sure I get 'em all)???

Original GB Fan
01-13-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Anonymous77
I missed 'em all... and now I'm scrambling trying to get a supply of them where ever I can find 'em... So if anyone knows how I can get back issues of The Believe, I'd be indebted...

Anybody know how???

Unfortunately, I don't have the complete set either. Once in a while I see them on Ebay - so that might be an option for you.

Good luck!

JoAnne :)

Anonymous77
01-13-2002, 10:23 PM
Yeah... I've gotten one that way already... I just was wondering if there were any other options..

???

Thanks for the suggestion, though... :)