PDA

View Full Version : AMA's

countryLadywest
01-09-2002, 03:37 PM
Can any of you post any news on here?
I would sure appriciate it.If you will I will be very grateful.
And if you are watching it,can you post that,too?I don't watch those things.

Thanks alot,and Maddy,how are you?LOL.
I am fine,but I don't want people to think I'm on drugs,LOL,LOL.
(((((WINK)))))

GBJR77
01-09-2002, 06:58 PM
You don't watch those things???? How come? James Taylor will be part of the special Garth Tribute tonight!!!! how can you miss that???????

Kelly Ray

countryLadywest
01-09-2002, 07:10 PM
Because it's BS.All the industry is about kissing butt more than anything else,and it's a power thing.I don't trust the industry AT ALL!You sound upset that i won't WATCH IT!!!!!

WHY????????It's not like I know the person,or he knows of me??
He knows I'm his fan from the MSN chat,but that's ALL!!

PJ
01-09-2002, 07:15 PM
It's just curious that you are interested in what happens on the show, but you won't watch it. You could always flip back and forth until you see Garth and then turn it off.

countryLadywest
01-09-2002, 07:25 PM
True,True.Okay,OKAY,I will.I like the performances.And I always liked Micheal Jackson.He deserves better treatment that what he's getting.Why???Is it so important to you that I watch it,Pj?
Please,tell me.What IS going on.

PJ
01-09-2002, 07:29 PM
I'm not the one who originally posted so I really don't care whether you watch or not. I was just responding to your question.

You are obviosuly interested in what happens since you asked everyone to post details. Why not watch it and form your own opinions instead of relying on others? - that's all I'm asking.

countryLadywest
01-09-2002, 09:05 PM
Pj,sorry,I just had dinner.
but,anyway,okay,it justs seems like you guys know him alot more than I.Maybe even some of you guys have met hi,on this website.But,I just
thought I would join just to say that the guy is great,aand a talented guy,not to really be a Garth fan,perse,but,now you guys changed my mind,i want to be a Garth fan and I thought it was too late,knowing that he retired'.Okay,that's is why.

Anonymous77
01-13-2002, 06:00 PM
It's NEVER too late to be a Garth fan... unless ya never become one... maybe THAT'S too late... hehehe... but you know what I mean...

So did ya watch 'em? Were you pleased with Garth's part? How about at the end when Michael got his award too? You seem to be a fan of his as well... musta been a good night for you, if you watched it.

:)

countryLadywest
01-13-2002, 06:08 PM
Garth's part if I think I know what you mean,I was very please and happy about Garth's part.I was in shock but very happy.Is he really that sweet to people??Or is it just that night,I saw him one time on CBS cuz I don't get cable.I couldn't afford cable for a long time,so Im out of touch.But,I was really the happiest when I seen him on stage,secretly,Anon,I haven't felt this happy in years.Seems like the sunshine is coming out,where the son was in the clouds for a very long time.I can start seeing the sunshine a little bit,butI am waking up from a storm.As you would say.

countryLadywest
01-13-2002, 07:20 PM
It's not that I can't afford it,I DON'T WANT the damn cable.

countryLadywest
01-13-2002, 07:23 PM
:D