PDA

View Full Version : Someone has to know this

allisonv7
01-06-2002, 11:17 PM
Ok, I know you guys are gonna laugh, but I'm just going to suck it up and take the heat.

I remember Garth playing in a celebrity softball game (televised) probably about 5 years ago....it was raining pretty hard and Garth ran out and slid on his stomach across the wet field and his pants got caught on the ground and went down to his knees. Now my question is....Did this really happen or is this just a figment of my imagination?????

I think I just may be going crazy...and I'm only 20!!!!! :eek:

allison.

countryLadywest
01-06-2002, 11:22 PM
Why?I feel bad hope he didn't get hurt to bad.Did he get hurt bad????

Frankie-20-100
01-06-2002, 11:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------
his pants got caught on the ground and went down to his knees
--------------------------------------------------------------

I have this dream all the time ;) :)

France

fuzzwuzz
01-06-2002, 11:37 PM
Is that the same celebrity game where he was the only one of a whole big crowd of entertainers, who was facing and singing the nation's anthem directly to the flag and not the microphone? It was hosted by Gary Chapman? I do seem to remember Garth slipping and sliding having some fun behind the scenes with I can't remember who. It could be we heard Garth comment about his pants coming down, not actually saw it.

allisonv7
01-06-2002, 11:40 PM
I believe that's the one!!! And I'm sure I saw it if he said it happened...cause he was wearing blue shorts/briefs under his sweats!!!

allison.

ADcrzy4GB
01-06-2002, 11:53 PM
that's the game...I think that they were those spandexy type shorts and they were kind of a purple-blue color.:D It was the softball game that they host at fan fair every year. I have it on tape. I think the guy that he was playing around with was kenny chesney.

-AMANDA BROOKE-

boppityboo
01-07-2002, 12:44 AM
Yep, it happened. There is even a pic of it in one of the believer magazines. It's the May-July '96 Vol. 5, Iss.2 copy. It was Tracy Lawrence pushing Garth across the plastic they put down to keep the field dry when it rains. It was the one wear Garth was the only one to face the American flag during the National Anthem. Everyone else was facing the cameras. If you go to my websit and click on that issue, you should see the article and pix from it. http://pages.sprint.ca/ElliesGarthSite/Garthnutt.html

Ellie :)

P.S. Does that mean we always knew the answer to 'boxers or briefs?' lol

allisonv7
01-07-2002, 12:48 AM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who remembers this :) I thought it really happened, but I just want to make sure!

allison.

fuzzwuzz
01-07-2002, 01:35 AM
Ellie, where was that Sept. photo taken of Garth by the water wringing out that white shirt? At least, that what it appears he's doing.

Paula
01-07-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by fuzzwuzz
Ellie, where was that Sept. photo taken of Garth by the water wringing out that white shirt? At least, that what it appears he's doing. I'm not sure where...maybe at a keyboard and he's wringing out the drool.:o

Paula

majmom
01-07-2002, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the pic, Ellie. If I wasn't already one your site would make a believer out of me!

Kerry

boppityboo
01-07-2002, 01:04 PM
Hey Fuzz... I'm not sure which picture you are referring to, but if it's the one I think it is, I have no idea. lol. :)

You're very welcome, Kerry.

Glad I could confirm your thoughts, Allison. :)