PDA

View Full Version : Garth isn't getting married, is he?

lilmissy
01-03-2002, 10:47 AM
I have had several people come up to me this week and say they heard on the radio that Garth is getting married. One said she heard it was to Trisha. I said I hadn't heard that and I didn't think it was true. Has anyone else heard this recently? Any idea where it got started or if there is any truth to it????

Missy

Pilgrim
01-03-2002, 11:47 AM
Maybe the rumours started from here??:confused:

Brian

Monica Lockhart
01-03-2002, 11:47 AM
Don't take any credit in what you hear from the radio gossip shows, the tabloids etc.

The best thing to do is wait till you hear it from Garth or his publicist.

:)

These rumors go around all the time. Best to just laugh them off, and wait to hear it from Garth. When he wants us to know, he'll make sure we hear it from him, not a trashy tabloid.

Monica

allisonv7
01-03-2002, 02:11 PM
My friend told me she saw in a tabloid the other day that Garth was marrying a 300 pound woman...where do they come up with this stuff?

allison.

ADcrzy4GB
01-03-2002, 03:53 PM
The headline says..."Garth to wed 200lb. lover" and it's on the cover of the Globe. Inside it says, "250lb Garth to marry 200lb Trisha"

-AMANDA BROOKE-

Monica Lockhart
01-03-2002, 04:01 PM
so please don't take it this way.

We have always tryed to steer clear of these Tabloid articles. I know that some people find them interesting. But in the light of the fact that the information already posted in this thread about what the article headline states, I, myself do not believe it serves any purpose to continue this discussion.

I am closing this thread.

Thanks for understanding. I am sure Garth would appreciate your support in not listening or reading the trash that is printed in these tabloids.

Monica