PDA

View Full Version : My very own Scarecrow Sweatshirt :)

wmcinnis
01-02-2002, 08:31 PM
Hi all:) First off, since I haven't been around here for quite a few weeks, I'd like to start off by saying I hope everyone had a great holiday and wish you all the best in the New Year:)

Even though I didn't have the pleasure of going to any of Garth's shows, I still managed to get my very own, one of a kind Scarecrow Sweatshirt.....how, you ask??? Well, Wayne had one made for me....isn't that sweet? I opened this present and I wasn't expecting this at all...as I lift the shirt out of the box, I see the small letters GB over to the left on the front(I'm amazed at this point that he would have this done for me).....then he says 'check out the back'....I turn it over and if he didn't have the word Scarecrow put on the back....is this cool or what? I was jumpin' up and down I was so happy and that he thought to do something like this all on his own made this gift even more special. (Wayne is the type of guy that you tell him what you want for Xmas and he gets you just about everything you want but not real good at using his imagination or at surprises)
Now you know why this gift was really special to me in two ways, of course the obvious it being Garth related and that Wayne really surprised me:)
I wore it to work and showed it off of course...those who know me well, got it right away...some others had to ask what the GB and the Scarecrow is supposed to mean and I would very proudly explain:)
Anyway I had to come on here and share this with all of you, thanks for listening.
-Susan-

kiwigbfan
01-02-2002, 08:33 PM
What a really cool present Susan :) You make sure you keep on giving that Wayne lots of hugs cause he sure sounds special.

Carey

wmcinnis
01-02-2002, 08:38 PM
Believe me, he got lots of hugs that night;)
-Susan-

Garthfan92
01-02-2002, 11:07 PM
That's really cool, Susan. Now when am I gonna find a guy who would do that for me? LOL He's gotta be out there somewhere!

Lisa

wizard2C
01-02-2002, 11:16 PM
Hi!

Susan, that sounds really neat. :)

carol
wizard2C
"Dance!Sing!Fun!2002!"

Monica Lockhart
01-03-2002, 12:15 AM
Susan,

What a sweetie Wayne is!!

Glad you got such a special Garthy gift.. the fact that it was made especialy for you makes it even more special!

Moni

Pilgrim
01-03-2002, 03:52 AM
Very cool Susan:cool:

Jen19
01-03-2002, 11:57 AM
that is very cool !!! I knew Wayne was a sweet man :) Hey now you can where the sweatshirt to this years convetion :)

JEN

diem nash
01-03-2002, 01:09 PM
Real cool, Susan!

Did you reward him for this?

"Believe me, he got lots of hugs that night"

Just hugs?! ;)

Show your unique, so special gift everybody who wanna see it and everybody, who won´t! ;)

Real cool!

Madeleine

Teach
01-03-2002, 02:36 PM
That is so cool, Susan. I know how special that sweatshirt must be for you. Hope you bring it to the convention this year so we can all see it. :D

Paula
01-03-2002, 07:35 PM
What a softie Wayne is, Susan. That was really sweet.

Paula

wmcinnis
01-04-2002, 03:02 PM
You're right guys, he is a sweetie:)
I'll have to show him all your nice comments and let his head swell a little;)

Jen
If the Convention's in August again, I'll have to cut the sleeves off and put some air holes in it too:D
-Susan-