PDA

View Full Version : "Wrapped" Video

KimLove
12-30-2001, 08:26 PM
Hello all

Does anyone know who the Older Gentlemen in the "wrapped up in you" video? I think that they may be actors or band members made up to look that way?
I have been curious...
love to all
Kim

Katy Wildabeast
12-30-2001, 10:07 PM
I think the old guys in the video are all fake old men. They just have that look about them in my opinion...I don't know who they are though.

Just this weekend I was in Watertown at the exact spot the video was filmed. I was so happy! My brother lives in Alexandria, TN. I'm sure you know where that is right, since you're from Murpheesboro? I went through there, this weekend too!

BTW: Welcome to PG!

Katy

allisonv7
12-30-2001, 10:25 PM
The older men are actually young guys made over to look like old men....they're from the show Stomp.

allison.

Garthmedic
12-31-2001, 04:45 PM
WOW!

I didn't know that. I have always wanted to see Stomp perform.

--spud--:)

Jude
01-01-2002, 01:56 PM
I do think that the 'old' guy in the orange overalls has a very weird look. Everyone else looks authentic but he stands out. Finally got to see the video on a video today and I loved it but I kept being drawn to the 'old' guy in the weird wig.

Jude

Lowell Miller
01-01-2002, 02:41 PM
I didn't know those guys were for Stomp either.....:)

gbfan7
01-01-2002, 07:19 PM
Does anyone think the guy in orange is Jimmy? I think the hands look the same.

allisonv7
01-02-2002, 12:01 AM
gbfan7:: Does anyone think the guy in orange is Jimmy? I think the hands look the same.

Jimmy is the guy in the background behind garth playing the fiddle.

allison.

KimLove
01-02-2002, 08:51 AM
Thanks guys!
I have been on planetgarth for awhile, i just had to switch everything new email and stuff because I forgot my password and log id. I don't post very much but I have been keeping up with this site since 1996.
I thought the dude in the orange looked odd too. something about that video reminds me of some of "stomp"s style so that makes sense.
love yall
kim

KimLove
01-02-2002, 08:54 AM
Katy:
Yep I know where alexandria is!
I have been through there once or twice.

I was bummed that I didn't hear about the video being made so close to where I live, I found out about it too late.
see ya
Kim

gbfan7
01-02-2002, 12:57 PM
I just saw the video again & I think the facial expressions and the hands of the guy in orange look like Jimmy with a bad make-up job! Just a guess.