PDA

View Full Version : Question about the MSN chat

countryLadywest
12-25-2001, 08:00 PM
Why did you call this official site planet garth?

Why couldn't called it just Garth.com?

Pilgrim
12-26-2001, 04:52 AM
Because Planet Garth is not official;)

That's why:)

And PG sound better than Garth.com anyway:)

Brian

PJ
12-26-2001, 09:01 AM
Planet Garth has been around for years due to the hard work of a few dedicated folks who have kept it going out of their shear love of Garth. It was not made as the official Garth web site. However, Garth has stated that over all the web sites his people have seen, that Planet Garth is the best and therefore talked about maybe making Planet Garth the official site, but it really isn't official yet from what I understand.

countryLadywest
12-26-2001, 08:21 PM
I'll eccept that.I like the website anyway it has alot of information,anything you want to know about Garth,so thanks for the hard work and dedication.I am sure HE read it!

Snow
12-26-2001, 11:33 PM
I posted this on another thread but I think it fits here as well. :)

I think PlanetGarth is as official as any of the 'offical artist sites' out there.

I don't know, because Brandon hasn't said... but I think one of the reasons the 'unofficial' title is still there is because this site has worked great just as it is. Being 'unofficial' gives the site a certain freedom that it might not have with an 'offical' label on it.

Garth has publically endorsed the site on several occasions... once even during a big press conference.

If you go to www.garthbrooks.com it flips you to Garth's page on the Capitol-Nashville site. On the left is the phrase "Visit Artist's Site". When you click on it, it takes you RIGHT HERE. If Garth has endorsed it... and his own record label say's it is his site.... well that makes it as absolutely offical as I think it's likely to get.

But....... even without all that, this will always be my home as long as Brandon will have me here.... and it will be Garth's as well.