PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!

Monica Lockhart
12-25-2001, 01:06 AM
Dear Planet Garth Member,

We would like to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Holiday Season and Joyous New Year.

Thanks for making Planet Garth the best fan based site on the internet. We wouldn't be who we are without you!

May the new year bring you Peace, Joy and Love.

With Warm Regards,

The PlanetGarth Administration
and Moderators

Brandon, Monica, Teresa, Joyce, Sherri, Deb, Cheryl, Chrys, Julie and Toni

wizard2C
12-25-2001, 01:34 AM
Hi!

People never do forget how you made them feel, even Angels.

carol
wizard2C

countyfair_85
12-25-2001, 01:39 AM
Brandon, Monica, Teresa, Joyce, Sherri, Deb, Cheryl, Chrys, Julie and Toni...

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Thanks for making PG the best place for Garth info, Garth fans, & Garth fun on the net!

"Blood is thicker than water, but Love is thicker than blood"

That verse makes me think of this PG family...
We are accepting of each other, with understanding, forgiveness, kindness, and true concern of all here.
Thinking with the heart has such benefits for everyone. :)

Have a wonderful New Year also!

-Diane (up and waiting for Santa to park the sleigh) :D

nelty
12-25-2001, 01:58 AM
Happy Hoildays everyone!

Nelly

ps: what are you guys doing posting here??? Ain't ya suppose to be with your families??? and isn't it past your bedtime??? Santa ain't gonna come if ya ain't sleeping...

Yukongirls
12-25-2001, 01:02 PM
Merry Christmas to the PG Family!

Leanne & Michelle

Countrywolf
12-25-2001, 04:51 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and All The Best in 2002 to everyone.

Sandra

Irelandlive
12-25-2001, 05:50 PM
Hi everyone at PlanetGarth

It's been a while since I was last here and I've missed all your stories and banter but just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope you all have a peaceful and happy New Year.

Jacquie

kiwigbfan
12-25-2001, 06:26 PM
Merry Christmas everybody and thanks to the PG team who make this such a fun place to be :)

Happy Holidays
Carey

Vanessa
12-25-2001, 11:56 PM
hi Jacquie!! :)

To my PG fmaily- friends,fans and yes even angels are iimportant in today's world.. thanks for making this place my home away from home.. this is the best site..

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!! :)

Vanessa :)

Garthfan92
12-26-2001, 12:16 AM
I wish the happiest of holidays to my whole PG family, and the best year ever in 2002. May we learn from these past few months to never take things for granted, and may God help bring peace in the new year. That is my wish for us all.

Lisa

littlebit
12-27-2001, 06:35 PM
to Brandon and all the Moderators.

i hope ya'll had a great holiday and i wish you peace in the new year to come.

Thanks for all ya'll do for us. :)

KindanewGarthfan
12-29-2001, 08:35 AM
Hey guys

Im really sorry for not being around much in the last three weeks but I had so much work that needed to be finished before Christmas and have not had two seconds to myself.

So I know this is kind of late but I would like to wish you all a wonderful New Year and hope that it is full of joy and happiness and lots of Garthy adventures.
I hope ya'll had fantastic Christmas's too.
This site is such a wonderful place, and full of lovely people. Thank you all for a great year.

I'd also like to thank all the lovely people I met three weeks ago in Nashville. You guys were so sweet and it was lovely meeting you all and I hope we get to meet again very soon.

Enjoy the rest of the Holiday

Love
Hannah:)

Stephc0121
12-30-2001, 03:49 PM
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas.

Happy new year to everyone also.

Stephanie

missy1462
12-30-2001, 05:41 PM
Brandon, Monica, Teresa, Joyce, Sherri, Deb, Cheryl, Chrys, Julie and Toni.

Thank you for everything you all do for us. You are all wonderful.

I haven't been able to be here for a few weeks, so I missed this post from the beginning. But, I do want to tell everyone that I hope they have a wonderful, blessed new year.

Missy