PDA

View Full Version : Garth's Christmas memeory

boppityboo
12-24-2001, 01:33 AM
I just watched a little snippet of Garth on CMT Canada's Christmas Memories special. I thought I'd share what he said. I know, it probably should be on the GTV forum, but it wouldn't get read so much. :) So forgive me. Anyway... it wasn't really a memeory he related, but how this Christmas was going to be like for him and his family. He said it will be a tough one, esp. with his and Sandy's current situation. He said he and Sandy bust their butt(his words) to make the other 360 odd days of the year feel like Christmas. He said also that the same as the last 3 years... his mom was Christmas. He said that no matter what goes on in his personal life, the kids, none of that matters to them. I guess he's trying to say that they try to keep things as normal as possible. I didn't tape it, as it was so short, that I am only repeating from memory. It was on only 10 minutes ago. I have a good memory, but it's short. :p It was cool to see him anyway. So, like I mentioned, it wasn't really a Christmas memory. FYI, the setting was the same as when he did the Scarecrow interview on CMT last month. Guess they asked him back then to save for this Christmas Memories Special.

Happy Holidays Everyone. Stay safe.
Ellie :)

Countrywolf
12-24-2001, 04:55 PM
Hi Ellie

I saw it to last night and after Garth was done I did not watch much more of it, instead I put on Rudolph.

Today is Christmas Eve, where did the time go? It is going to be so crowded in this house tonight but it will be fun. Imagine, 12 people in a living room that has a 4 by 8 foot Christmas display which looks like a 1940's european village, a christmas tree, table, and a fish tank. Also there are only 7 seats, oh this is going to be some fun.

Have a 'Holly Jolly Christmas' yourself.

Sandra :)