PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

ObsessedwithGarth
05-17-1999, 02:05 AM
How in the world is Chris going to keep on his wig while swinging from ladders and all the jumping and running that he will do?There will be no cowboy hat to hold it on.I can only assume that Chris will be even wilder than his other ego,GB.<P>I can not wait for some of us to see Chris in concert.I can bet that he won't be close to me as Chris,since I live in Tennessee.Whoever gets to see him please take lots of pictures.N

dj
05-17-1999, 04:18 AM
I thought he wasn't going to tour or do concerts as Chris??? Where is there supposed to be a concert?<BR>djN

Brits
05-17-1999, 07:12 AM
In "The Lamb" maybe? I mean you can't have a movie about a performer, and not have them perform, right? And maybe we'll get a sneak peak at his live shows on the special in September...<BR>I think Garth meant that he would never do a real tour with Chris. He didn't say anything about not having him perform on the movie.<BR>HazelN

Palle
05-17-1999, 10:31 AM
I think your right, <b>Brits</b>! He will have to do some sort of show in the movie, and if I win in the lottery I will go to the locations and wait just in case they need a hand at the show ;)<BR>I also agree, that he meant he never wanted a real tour, and neither do I. Just think a Chris Gaines-tour would take another year, and for sure just hit the States, as I am afraid the movie will never reach Europe (maybe UK wil get it, but the rest will have to wait for the video-release :().N

ObsessedwithGarth
05-17-1999, 11:46 AM
That was my bad,I misread the line about him touring as Chris on the news announcement.I am sorry that I confused everyone.N

dj
05-18-1999, 10:03 AM
Maybe we should all go to CA to see if we can be extras for the concert footage in the movie?<BR>djN

Odexut77
05-18-1999, 04:58 PM
<b>dj</b> My thoughts exactly! :)N