PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Tim and Faith !

ProducerJ
12-07-2001, 03:58 PM
Gracie and Maggie got a new sister yesterday! Welcome to the world Audrey Caroline McGraw!

J.

boppityboo
12-07-2001, 06:14 PM
Very :cool: ! Congratulations! TIM and FAITH. 3 girls? Hmmmmm.... lotta folks having 3 girls....lol.. Thanks Joyce.

Ellie :) <-------three girls also.. go figure? lol

P.S. Just had a thought.... I think tight jeans may have something to do with only having girls... Let me see, Tim wears tight jeans, so does Garth...and hey.. so did Ken(my hubby). lol..Just an observation. :p

Pilgrim
12-07-2001, 07:20 PM
Ellie,

Maybe with tight jeans the man can only half of what is needed to make the brain hence it's going to be girls:p:p:p

Brian

redstrokes77
12-07-2001, 08:21 PM
You have it all wrong Brian!

The guys jeans are so tight that they cut off the circulation for the extra chromosome to make a "female" a "male:.

deb

fuzzwuzz
12-08-2001, 02:12 AM
quote]FAITH HILL AND TIM McGRAW HAVE NEW BABY
We're happy to report that Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's third child arrived yesterday. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw welcomed Audrey Caroline McGraw into the world yesterday afternoon, Thursday, December 6 at 4:39 p.m. Nashville time. Mother and daughter are resting comfortably at an undisclosed Tennessee hospital and are expected to return home as soon as possible. "Maggie, Gracie, Tim and I couldn't be happier," said Hill. "To be blessed with a beautiful healthy baby girl, what a way to kick off the holiday season for us." McGraw added, "I'm still king of the house and my girls will always keep me in line. I couldn't be happier."[/quote] I also read that Faith said there's no way the are gonna stop with just three! Way to go Tim and Faith!

Garth1
12-08-2001, 09:35 AM
My wife wants another girl, so maybe I should wear tight jeans again ;)

Paul. :)

XFER
12-08-2001, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Garth1
My wife wants another girl, so maybe I should wear tight jeans again ;)

Paul. :) jajajajja

Jude
12-09-2001, 12:43 PM
Was Audrey early? I remember reading or hearing she was due in January.

Jude

fuzzwuzz
12-10-2001, 12:32 AM
I don't know but I read somewhere Audrey is also Faith's real name.

no1cowgirl
12-10-2001, 01:30 AM
:) Very cool.

Krista

Kayedarlin
12-11-2001, 12:21 AM
A woman I worked with is also expecting--and she was "mad" that Faith was due before her....it was this running joke....she's having a boy-so we'll have a boyfriend all lined up!!! :)

Kaye:)

fuzzwuzz
12-11-2001, 01:02 AM
Jude, I read tonight that Faith had been due Jan. 27th. No explanation was given why Audrey came so early.

Kerri
12-21-2001, 10:33 AM
Faith's given name is Audrey Faith Perry. Then she married a man whose last name was Hill. They divorced, and you can figure the rest out.
I read in People Weekly that she was due in January, but when she went for her check up in Dec that was fine till she went in labor. But they had everything ready anyway. The only problem it caused was Martina McBride had planned on giving her a shower before the baby came, now it'll have to be after-baby.