PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know or think Garth will do another video off of Scarecrow?

boppityboo
12-01-2001, 04:23 PM
Anyone? Anyone? :) I was just thinking if anyone heard or read anything about Garth making any other videos for some songs off Scarecrow. That would be great. That wouldn't take him away from his kids too long right? Didn't he film WUIY in a weekend? Anyway, I hope he does in the future. What do you think? If he did, what video would you like to see him make?

Ellie :)

Garth_FANtasizer
12-01-2001, 07:12 PM
I don't know if he will, Ellie, but I sure hope he does!

I think he should use the concert footage of him and Trisha singing "Squeeze me in" in LA as a video! They did an awesome job on it!

~Ann~

CheyenneWindRoper
12-01-2001, 08:44 PM
I would LOVE to see a video of Rodeo or Mexico!!!! With Garth in the starring roll, of course!

:)
Mary Liz

ProducerJ
12-01-2001, 08:49 PM
Since he's said "Thicker Than Blood" should be the next single sometime after Christmas, it would be very cool for him to do a video and incorporate footage from the 9/11 heros, a la "The Change." Firemen, policemen, rescue workers, the memorials all around the world.

Pure speculation on my behalf, haven't heard anything one way or the other.
J.

wizard2C
12-01-2001, 09:20 PM
Hi!

I'd have to think about it.....my concepts for videos are always so different from what's out there. I still like my genie in a bottle. I'll have to find someone appropriate to do it.

But I guess if he could...I'd sure like to see WYCBTMA.....of course it was from Frequency....so it may not be possible. But with the content that was already in it....it sure would be appropriate. :D

Carol
Wizard2C

------------------

The music event of 2002....."Dance!Sing!Fun!2002!"

majmom
12-01-2001, 09:28 PM
Rodeo or Mexico???? JUST GET ON AND RIDE!!!!!!!

Ummmmm...I guess I could wear a long dark wig for the part of the senora, right??

Kerry (*with hand waving wildly in the air volunteering for the part!)

Garth_FANtasizer
12-02-2001, 10:23 AM
Oh yeah! It just so happens that I have dark brown eyes, and very long black hair! :eek:

I don't speak spanish, but believe me, my english at that time would consist of some very broken, unprintable words!

I'll gladly step in the roll of the "different horse to ride!"

Venido en vaquero, apenas consiga encendido y monte!

Translation: Come on Cowboy, just get on and ride!

WooHoo!

~Ann~

PJ
12-02-2001, 11:08 AM
I remember back when the WUIY video debuted, there were comments on CMT or GAC that this would be Garth's last video. I hope it's not true!

Lowell Miller
12-02-2001, 12:17 PM
I would love to see Garth do a big production video...he has the money. He hasn't done one in so long. :(

TYGBrock4eva
12-02-2001, 03:25 PM
I would really like to see a video for SMI!!!!!!!!!!!

CountryBee
12-02-2001, 06:03 PM
Garth's next video be "Squeeze me In" with Trisha from the first concert at the LA Forum. They were and are so great together!
Bee

missy1462
12-02-2001, 06:52 PM
I would love to see Garth do a video for "Don't Cross the River." I can just imagine Garth somewhere back in the Blue Ridge Mountains singing this song. After listening to DCTR about 100 times, I would have loved for Garth to have made a bluegrass album. He did a great job of taking a Doyle Lawson song and transforming it into something that is strictly "Garth".

Missy

berriffic
12-03-2001, 01:52 AM
I think thicker than blood should be the next video and I would love for him to make it a tribute to his mom and brother with old family pictures..maybe some of a baby garth. i think it would be a wonderful thing for his fans and his girls...a video photo album

Much love
Ber

Garth_FANtasizer
12-03-2001, 11:40 AM
The more I think about it, every song on this CD has video potential!

If I'd of had to pick one song that wouldn't have made a good video, I would have picked "Wrapped Up In You," and just look what a great idea Garth came up with to make that one! He brought that song to life with the video!

With 2 of the songs (wrapped Up In You," and When You Come Back To Me Again") already having videos for them, we still have 10 more songs that can keep Garth busy for another year at least! :)

~Ann~

garthandbandfan
12-06-2001, 06:13 AM
I doubt that he will. Though it would be wonderful. I miss Garth so much. His album is great from what I have heard so far. I can't wait to hear the whole album. Let hope that Garth will return someday soon.
Jen

Sxycwgl999
12-12-2001, 01:54 PM
I would love to see "Squeeze Me In" as Garth's next video. I think Trisha and Garth are wonderful together. I would still like to see a duet album from them.....a girl can dream can't she?!?!? hehe

"Get on and Ride"
Amy Jo

Jilco
12-12-2001, 05:26 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Garth do 'The Storm'........ A powerful and emotional song would realy look cool portrayed into video as well.......... Kinda like the Thunder Rolls i guess!!

:) Simon

Jen19
12-13-2001, 01:18 PM
My guess is he will do Thicker then Blood as his next single and prob Squezze me in after that.

I like the video ideas for Thicker then blood to show his Mom since this song is so real for him, I mean the whole story is his life he could easily do the video with old pictures and I see him sitting on a frount porch singing it.

JEN

diem nash
12-13-2001, 02:26 PM
I would like to see "The Storm". I LOVE THIS SONG!!!

Or "Thicker than blood" with a tribute-video for his mom. It would be so wonderful!!!

Madeleine

fuzzwuzz
12-15-2001, 12:49 AM
Where did Garth go? Isn't he right here with us?

DriftinAway
01-22-2002, 01:06 AM
I would like to see a video for either "Why Ain't I Runnin'" or "Mr. Midnight"

LuvGarth7
01-24-2002, 04:28 PM
I Heard that the single will be "Why Ain't I Runnin." As far as videosgo, Im not sure. Wouldn't we love to see "Squeeze Me In"? Anyway thats what I hear.
CRYSTAL