PDA

View Full Version : is Garth really retiring at the end of this year?

jasonbro
11-30-2001, 12:14 PM
It was so great to see him having fun again entertaining. He looks like he has a fun time with it. Was this his fairwell tour? I taped the three concerts and will be able to watch and listen to them on my hi-fi. I once say him in Michigan for his Freshhorses tour, and it was time I will never forget. So this was quite a treat. Sorry I am babbling.

akasha
11-30-2001, 05:21 PM
i saw him live in dublin he was sssssooooooooo great!!!!! you arnt babalin hunny i would have liked to see him live again b4 he retires??? cant belive its on the cards.........what will we do without him

gbozfan
11-30-2001, 05:25 PM
It will be a litle sad if he does retire, but if he does, best of luck to him. this man has already achieved so much and touched the lives of so many. without even knowing him i consider garth to be a close friend. I had the privelige of seeing garth in concert in brisbane australia a few years ago, there ain't a second of that concert that i have forgotten.
Dossy :D

akasha
11-30-2001, 05:30 PM
i know what you mean i can still watch the dublin concert over and over in my head.....truly unforgettable......i dont think he will ever retire in our hearts he has touched evry1 in some way

HopeT
11-30-2001, 05:48 PM
he is truly one of the best performers around.

I just can't imagine not ever getting to see him live again...

I wish him luck and peace if that is what he needs to do for him :)

jasonbro
12-04-2001, 09:19 AM
I am glad there are more people out there that feel the way I do. I do know that there wont be another concert that I go to that will have the energy of Garth's. His always enough energy in it to light a city. He made the concerts fun with his great music. He will be missed.

garthandbandfan
12-06-2001, 06:29 AM
As hard it is to believe yes Garth is retiring. His coast to coast concerts was his fairwell tour you could say. I already miss him so much. So we all in this together. All we can do is hope that Garth will return someday real soon. Garth we love you.
Jen