PDA

View Full Version : "Scarecrow" Promotional Poster

Teach
11-26-2001, 09:00 AM
When we were in Wal Mart on Friday at 6:00 a.m., I saw this great promotional poster for "Scarecrow". My husband said he would ask the saleslady could we have it. I told him they probably would not let him have it because the promotion just started and they were just putting up some new CD material. However, the lady went and asked the manager and he let us have the poster. My husband said it is an early Christmas present. I am so glad my husband never listens to what I say. LOL!!! :D

Monica Lockhart
11-26-2001, 09:12 AM
What a good thing huh Teach???

Now do you think he'll let you hang it on the ceiling over the bed??

<runs>

;)

Moni

diem nash
11-26-2001, 11:45 AM
:)

Madeleine

ADcrzy4GB
11-26-2001, 02:13 PM
i saw the posters at our local walmart here in KC and they wouldn't let us have them...but when they weren't looking, I snatched two of them! Is that bad??? Oh well!

-AMANDA BROOKE-

P.S. Oh yeah, my boyfriend and I hit up the local Kmart also. I was the get-away car while he went in and got the life size cut-out. Garth now stands right next to my bed and you can bet he always gets a good-night kiss from me:-)

Pilgrim
11-26-2001, 02:33 PM
It's only a piece of paper, although a big piece:rolleyes:

Brian

diem nash
11-26-2001, 04:14 PM
;)

Live and let live! :)

I am still very happy for you Teach!!!

Donīt listen!!!

:D

Madeleine

boppityboo
11-26-2001, 04:22 PM
That's cute, Amanda, the getaway car. lol. Reminds me of the time I got the DL 6 ft. display from Walmart. I needed both hands to hold it and I had my 2 yr old with me. Good thing she listens really well as we had to cross a crowded parking lot to get to the van. It must have looked like the display was walking by itself to some ppl who happened to glance my way. lol. You couldn't see me behind it. I want a Scarecrow poster.. :(

Ellie :)

CountryBee
11-26-2001, 05:01 PM
There are posters, banners and promos. And even a couple of the Dr. Pepper stand-ups.
Bee

MT4GB
11-26-2001, 07:28 PM
Congrats to everyone who got a Garth display or poster!

Brian-it is more than just a display! It is a piece of Garth history! Of course on the Garth forum everyone can read about how I got my K-Mart Garth Scarecrow display!

Teach-you got a great hubby! My hubby-after laughing at me when I came home mad because I could not get the display in the car-he went and got the display for me!

It is now sitting in my livingroom-when I am on the computer I can see it-oh that picture of Garth's regular edition cd of Scarecrow! What a wonderful early Christmas present!

I wonder what Garth would think if we told him about what we go through to get the displays and posters!

Nancy