PDA

View Full Version : Chat Tonight in #gbfan

cindrella4gb
11-24-2001, 05:10 PM
Just wanted to let ya'll know there will be another chat tonight in #gbfan here on PG. You can get there by clicking on the following link:

http://www.planetgarth.com/community/chat/

You can also get to the chat thru IRC on the Dalnet server. After you get into DalNet, just type in /join #gbfan. We had 16 people there last Saturday night!! Hope to see some of ya'll there tonight. :) :)

~Cheryl

ScareCrowFan
11-25-2001, 07:25 PM
Hmmm I missed last nights chat :( I didn't even know there was a chat room for all of us GarthNuts....I will have to look for it next week. Are there anyother chats scheduled?

Laura

Leen13
11-26-2001, 09:36 AM
Laura and everyone else who didn't know:

There used to be people in #gbfan every time of the day and night a couple of years ago! I can only hope that it returns to be that way, since it used to be my 2nd home. People who were regular chatters on there, will certainly remember me as the one with no life who was always there. I've met some wonderful friends on there too! I just hope we can bring it back to that, no matter if Garth performs or not. I for one have never seen him in concert (something to do with living in Belgium, I fear), but that doesn't keep me from chatting about him!

Anyways, time for some practical info: for now we're chatting every week on Saturdays, since that appeared to be most convenient for everyone. If more people keep on finding their way to the channel, we might go back to chatting every day, though! Looking forward to see you there, in each case!

Leen

Going Postal
11-26-2001, 11:47 AM
hi it's me again I want to chat with you guys and I cant find the chat room though I type #GBFAN in my thingy and it says something about not available can anyone maybe please tell me how to find the chat room if you know where it is I am confused thank you see you later bye now.