PDA

View Full Version : Teresa, whre you at eh Press Conference for Scarecrow? If you were I saw you on TV!

boppityboo
11-18-2001, 12:34 AM
Teresa, did you and Jason go to Nashville to the PC? If you did, then I'm pretty sure I saw you on TV. Again.:) I watched the GArth/Scarecrow interview on CMT CANADA and they showed clips of the PC and I swear I saw you. :)RE: See my post on Garth TV. :)

Ellie

Chris Gaines
11-18-2001, 01:02 AM
nope wasn't me lol ;)

Jason

PG Princess
11-18-2001, 01:20 AM
I think she meant T's husband Jason... not you ;)

Teresa Morris
11-18-2001, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by boppityboo
Teresa, did you and Jason go to Nashville to the PC? If you did, then I'm pretty sure I saw you on TV. Again.:) I watched the GArth/Scarecrow interview on CMT CANADA and they showed clips of the PC and I swear I saw you. :)RE: See my post on Garth TV. :)

Ellie

OH God...and the tv it is said ADDS ten pounds...lovely. Could it possibly take off a hundred??!!

Yes, me and Jason (MY HUBBY!) were there. Hope they didn't catch me with some screwy look on my face.

LOL

Teresa

garthine
11-18-2001, 02:22 PM
Teresa ,I didn`t know that Jason chris gaines .was your husdband .I tried to look for Jason but i must of not been by you guys .Jason the look alike right at opry ?I have go thru my tape see you guys from footage on tv .where was you guys at on front row ?
Teresa love your column this month

garthine
11-18-2001, 02:56 PM
Sorry .I just reread this topic now i see Teresa your husdband is named Jason not the same one as we know here sorry

Teresa Morris
11-18-2001, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by garthine
Teresa ,I didn`t know that Jason chris gaines .was your husdband .I tried to look for Jason but i must of not been by you guys .Jason the look alike right at opry ?I have go thru my tape see you guys from footage on tv .where was you guys at on front row ?
Teresa love your column this month

Thanks bout the column!

giggle...oh lordy....how I'm giggling!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO darlin. Jason aka ChrisGaines aint my hubster. We'd kill each other the first few hours we were wed. LOL

I'm married to a sweetheart named Jason Morris who wouldn't ever consider dressing up like Chris Gaines. Cute as it would be! LOL

Though...any wild rumors you may have heard about me making my Jason dress up like Garth for wild nights of...um....never mind!! Garth asked him one time...if I made him grow that stubble...and I said...shoot Garth! I slap a hat n boots on him, turn out the lights....NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!!

:eek:

Teresa

allisonv7
11-18-2001, 04:51 PM
Teresa::

<< Garth asked him one time...if I made him grow that stubble...and I said...shoot Garth! I slap a hat n boots on him, turn out the lights....NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!! >>

Did you really say that to Garth??? Cause if you did that's priceless....I would have LOVED to see the look on his face!

allison.

Paula
11-18-2001, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by allisonv7

<< Garth asked him one time...if I made him grow that stubble...and I said...shoot Garth! I slap a hat n boots on him, turn out the lights....NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!! >>

Did you really say that to Garth??? Cause if you did that's priceless....I would have LOVED to see the look on his face!

allison. Well, I wouldn't put it passed Ms. T if she did.

Paula

Teresa Morris
11-18-2001, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by allisonv7

allison.

Yeah Allison,

Course I did. I love to joke around with that Oklahoma Wonder Stud. LOL He gotta good giggle outta it I assure u! Along with a wicked lil grin for me. It was,lemme think...I believe it was after the Crook and Chase that time when he talked about retiring from touring.

Teresa

Teresa