PDA

View Full Version : Don't get to see him enough....

Nightfire_uk
11-17-2001, 02:29 PM
You guys in America are so lucky ! What with Garth releasing his new album, he's doing all these promos and guest appearances and you get to see them all on tv!!

We don't hear anything about him here :(

However the CMA Awards is on tonight on BBC! yay!
But apart from that I'm not getting to see enough of him

what do I do ?! ... apart from moving to America! I tried that once, you let me stay 2 years then kicked me out! puh! ;)

Garthmedic
11-17-2001, 02:49 PM
Hmmm. We kicked you out? Did WE give you a reason?

--spud--:)

Triple J
11-17-2001, 02:51 PM
how do you think us Aussie's feel about it?

we don't even get coverage of the CMAA (American). They only put that on the TV when they run out of other shows....:(

Jesse

diem nash
11-17-2001, 03:03 PM
Hi!
Welcome, pal! I know exactly how you feel. But you even can see the CMA-Show on tv. In Germany they maybe show it next year in april. A big MAYBE! And just rumours. Aint that STUPID?!
Well, here at the planet are some real great people, which help you a lot. My special angel Mary Liz taped it for me. Its on the way. Pray everyday to get it. :-)
Well, you know, here in Germany they show NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so unfair! I e-mailed the music channels, but they damn care about it! My only "Garth-Contact" is here at PG. And what a good one!!!
Well, I cant change it here in Germany, but at all Im happy whith what I have. I enjoy all the stories here at PG. You know what?! You get the most and best infos here. They are from his fans and even friends, not from somebody, whos job it is to talk about Garth. These people here honour him and talk with their big hearts. Better reports youll find nowhere!!!
If you wanna "meet" Garth, here youll find him. Believe me!
Madeleine

Garth1
11-17-2001, 04:08 PM
CMA Awards on BBC :D Woohoo
Thank God for cable ;)
And thanks for the info

Paul. :)

Jude
11-17-2001, 04:44 PM
CMA LIVE on BBC

How can that be when it was recorded a few weeks back!!

Hope Garth is in our edited version.

Jude

angelamccann
11-18-2001, 05:38 PM
Thank God he was, Jude - though if you read the TV schedules and the lineup they suggested it would have been easy to think he was going to end up on the cutting room floor (if he had, I'd have been on the phone to the BBC with some cutting remarks, I can tell you) ;)

When Garth opened the programme with that little 'And now for something completely different' to camera, I nearly fell off the sofa!

Angela x