PDA

View Full Version : Garth and Trisha

darcy
11-15-2001, 10:51 PM
Don't Trisha and Garth absolutely rock!! You can just feel and see the chemistry between them whenever they sing together. I for one, cannot wait for them to record a duet album. I was hoping that Trisha would show up at the concert last night. How could she not show up and support her bud Garth! Their performances are so powerful, and they look like they just have a blast performing together.

Darcy

wizard2C
11-15-2001, 10:59 PM
Hi!

Seems like a great idea to me. Would these be all new songs? I would like to see some of the ones already recorded on it as well. :D

Carol
Wizard2C

----------------

"Dance!Sing!Fun!2002!"...a World-wide Children for Peace and Charities Event!

thetakerfan
11-15-2001, 11:47 PM
Like I said in another post, the sone that they performed last night has been the only duet of theirs so far that I have ever liked. I mean, don't get me wrong, she has a great voice and all, and I do like a couple of her solo sungs, but none of their duets have done it for me.

ADcrzy4GB
11-15-2001, 11:54 PM
trish and garth were awesome last night! I think that there's a really good posibility of her showing up at all of the shows on this little coast to coast tour.

-AMANDA BROOKE-

P.S. I can't wait for a duet album either!!!!!

allisonv7
11-16-2001, 12:12 AM
I'm not a big Trisha fan, I never have been. But I do have to admit it's a great duet, and they performed it amazingly...(I think thats a word :confused: )

allison.

lilmissy
11-16-2001, 11:08 AM
I was sooooo excited when I saw Trisha coming up through the stage. I am a big Trisha fan. I was surprised too. I had been hoping she would be there but I read that his guest was going to be Keb' Mo' so I thought she wasn't coming. I didn't even notice her at first because I was watching Garth so intently and he was on the other side of the stage. Then my husband tapped me and pointed at her. She was right in front of us! :eek: I screamed so loud the woman next to me plugged her ears. (Although she was doing that all night long and checking her watch. She left before his encores:rolleyes: ) I thought they did great together. I love "Squeeze Me In". I wish they had sung a couple more of their duets. I love them all especially "In Another's Eyes" and "Where Your Road Leads". But I was glad she was there and thought it was cool that she sang back up on a couple songs. The whole show was so AMAZING!!! :D
Melissa

TYJunkie
11-18-2001, 02:10 AM
It was a double treat for me because I'm a HUGE Trisha fan (if you haven't figured that out by my username). I was hoping she would show up. I missed her rising up too, until someone mentioned "There's Trisha". I screamed even louder than I had been. I've seen Garth in concert 5 times and it's always been a dream of mine to see them together. What an awesome show! Garth and Trisha definitely have chemistry and it was fun to see Trisha getting rowdy with Garth. When I first heard the clip of SMI I wasn't too thrilled with it but after seeing it live, what's not to love!? My two faves all in one night. I'm happy-:D

AgainstTheGrain
11-18-2001, 06:16 AM
tyjunkie,

are ya at totallytrisha webboard also? ;)

russ

TYJunkie
11-18-2001, 12:33 PM
Howdy Russ-

Why yes I am ;). My review on the Garth concert is posted there as well.

Helen Mac
11-19-2001, 07:29 PM
I've hear a few of the duets that Garth and Trisha have done and in my opinion they are the perfect foil for each other's voices. Try listening to "like we never had a broken heart" to see for yourself how well their voices blend.

TYJunkie
11-19-2001, 08:22 PM
Trisha has always said that their voices go so well together and that their voices do the same thing. The phrase "a match made in heaven" was meant for them.

wizard2C
11-19-2001, 09:07 PM
Hi!

Plus they do make a lovely couple.

Carol
Wizard2C

------------------

The Children of the World are our future.....when we stop caring about the Children.....there is no future for us..............."Dance!Sing!Fun!2002!"