PDA

View Full Version : If you could have Garth do one household chore for you....

mikki
11-15-2001, 10:24 PM
What would it be and why?

I would have him do my laundry (if he ever just "dropped by" and "offered" LOL)...since we have so much laundry to do all the time...he'd be here FOREVER! :)

wizard2C
11-15-2001, 10:34 PM
Hi!

I feel myself becoming a little tipsy with so-o-o much Garth this week.....and there's still tomorrow morning.

How about the shower? Of course, I would have to show him what to do and check it out later to make sure he did a good job. (LOL) And of course, I would never allow him to get his clothes dirty while cleaning......and........and........and.........he would have to take his clothes off.....and......and.......:D :eek: :D

Carol
Wizard2C

------------

Post is rated PG: World Children cannot post.

Monica Lockhart
11-15-2001, 10:35 PM
I think I would have Garth clean my kitchen tile floor with a toothbrush!

You know.. all those dang marks and stuff you can't get up without really scrubbing, and plus it would give me longer to watch!! He He!

;)

Moni

Monica Lockhart
11-15-2001, 10:38 PM
We gotta try to keep this a clean thread...;)

I can see the gutter getting closer and closer...

Moni

Cheryl
11-15-2001, 10:52 PM
LOL Moni...I dont think there'll be any problem keeping the thread "clean"....we already got clean laundry, a clean shower, and a clean kitchen floor! :)

Hmmmm....the chore I'd like him to do? Well, if I gotta keep it clean - I think I'd pick window washing. That should take a good looonnnnngggggggg time, since we have a bunch of windows! Hehehe, and since it's a two story....there'd be the little matter of him climbing up the ladder - ahhh, what a view! :)

Wendi5000
11-15-2001, 11:04 PM
No one would have him change the sheets on their bed? And perhaps take a "test nap" with them? :o

*picking myself up after that nasty fall in the gutter*

berriffic
11-15-2001, 11:36 PM
mmmmmmmmm so many possibilities. But I would have garth do a chore that might make his back a little tight. Move some furniture for me or get some things down from the attic. That way I could give him a back rub afterwards! <w> : ) <g>

<3 ber

CountryBee
11-16-2001, 01:06 AM
Garth mentioned on the Leno show that he cooks for his three girls. He said makes casseroles or bologna sandwhiches (the girls love those). Well so do I, and I would love to have Garth make one for me anytime.
Bee

MT4GB
11-16-2001, 09:02 AM
Clean my bathtub-that thing is a major pain in the a** to clean and afterwards Garth, Gary and I will go to Taco Bell!

Of course it might take a while for Garth to clean it-hmmm Garth bend over in his jeans trying to clean it! Okay my mind is in the gutter too-but it is so comfortable there! hehehe!

Nancy

BigGfan4life
11-16-2001, 09:11 AM
I'd have him vaccuming up the ten millions tons of dog hair that seem to be constantly covering our rugs! Wanna know why? ;) Because I have a tendency to burst out into song when the vacuum is going and nobody can hear me :o So, that would give Garth a reason to give me a little impromptu concert...if I got a quieter vaccum cleaner ;)

babyblue777
11-16-2001, 04:36 PM
Well, I accidently spilled hot candle wax all over my carpet in my room last night:eek:, so I would have him pull up my capet and put in a new one. Then I would rub his back and shoulders from all that hard work. Thanks for the idea berriffic!;)

GBShameless
11-16-2001, 04:51 PM
Well I have some dishes that he can do, then the fridge, my rugs need to be steam cleaned and I need some dusting done, so that should keep him there for a while.

Robin :) :)

Garth_FANtasizer
11-16-2001, 05:14 PM
I'd have him check under my hood! I could use a "Tune" up! Then we would go into the garage and check under the cars! LOL

~Ann~

missy1462
11-18-2001, 01:33 AM
Oh Ann - that was soooooo bad. :eek: :p

I have no idea what I'd have Garth do here. I don't think I'd want him to work for me - I'd just want him to sit down and talk.....

Missy

GBFOREVER
11-19-2001, 02:34 PM
I think I would have garth By my personal attendant just for one day I would love for him to draw my bath then lay out my clothes he would make me breakfast then he would sing to me and then he would clean the whole house :) then he makes me lunch and we sit and have lunch and when it come to dinner time it is my turn to spoil him so i make the most romantic dinner and i draw a bath for him and then i give his sore muscles a rub down :) and say Thank-you for making my day great :)

Garth_FANtasizer
11-19-2001, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by GBFOREVER
I think I would have garth By my personal attendant just for one day I would love for him to draw my bath then lay out my clothes he would make me breakfast then he would sing to me and then he would clean the whole house :) then he makes me lunch and we sit and have lunch and when it come to dinner time it is my turn to spoil him so i make the most romantic dinner and i draw a bath for him and then i give his sore muscles a rub down :) and say Thank-you for making my day great :)

I hope you like bologna sandwiches and funky clothes! LOL

~Ann~

Frankie-20-100
11-19-2001, 03:30 PM
I would have him clean my 19 years old daughter's room. And since I CAN'T go in her room well, at least when she's here (and to tell the truth, I'm a little afraid to go in there now LOL) I just know that Garth would be here forever. :) The poor guy, he would have to take quit a few breaks.

France

Hawk7lte
11-19-2001, 03:40 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that he would ask some question about whatever the chore is....

and I'd suddenly find myself up on the roof nailing new roofing down, painting a room, stripping wallpaper, washing clothes....

while I answered that little bitty question that led into his making a couple of suggestions about when it should be done....explained how it would be better if....just as soon as I finished....

:)
Hawk

ImaGBbeliever
11-20-2001, 09:06 AM
Ann, You are too funny, girl!
I think I would have him work out in our barn. There's nothing better than seeing the sun shine through dusty barn windows onto a sweaty cowboy working hard. Whew!

Then later we could go for a ride...

ON HORSEBACK...

Geez... what were you thinking??

;););)

Kristi