PDA

View Full Version : Your "Scarecrow" Reviews to Garth.

gb4prez
11-15-2001, 07:40 AM
I came up with an idea and have gotten a great response so I decided to spread the word. (Please forgive this post if you've already read this.)

My idea was, because of the anthrax problem with the US mail and the financial problem that this has caused for the US Postal Service, I thought as Garthnutts we could help out if only a little and help Garth know how we feel about Scarecrow at the same time.

What I have thought about was for everyone to send a postcard to GB Management (not a sealed envelope) giving a brief review of what you think of the CD when you get your copy. Also, I think it would be cool if we made sure the postcard was a pic of the area where you live or something close by so that the person reading them for Garth could see where all these are coming from.

Now if you need the address, here it is:

G B Management
ATTN: Garth Brooks
1111 17 Ave S
NASHVILLE, TN 37212

Please spread the word. We need as many people as possible to do this. Also, include Garth fans that aren't on the internet. :-)

Donna

KindanewGarthfan
11-15-2001, 09:03 AM
Hey Donna what a great idea. This way we can all get word to Garth, and let him know how fantastic we think the new album is. And by sending them on postcards of where we live he can get to see all the places his album has reached.
In the words of Da Man himself "VERY COOL"
You can definately count me in, and i'll spread the word to those not on the net.
If theres anything I can do to help, just PM me and let me know

Hannah:)

gb4prez
11-15-2001, 09:27 PM
Thanks for your reply Hannah. I have gotten a lot of nice responses to this idea. Maybe we can flood GBM with sweet postcards.

Donna

allisonv7
11-15-2001, 10:02 PM
GREAT IDEA!

This is a great idea! I love it!!! Count me in!

allison.

nscrfan3
11-15-2001, 10:18 PM
That sounds like a great idea to me. I'll go and pick up a postcard tomorrow and sent it out right away. Would it be innapropriate to BEG him to start touring again too. LOL :) I miss seeing him live

D.J.

ADcrzy4GB
11-16-2001, 12:01 AM
he's got one coming from kansas city missouri!!!

GREAT IDEA!!!!!

-AMANDA BROOKE-

ScareCrowFan
11-16-2001, 07:51 PM
Again, a GREAT idea. I am going to send him one from San Francisco, maybe he will come here and leave his heart hear as well!!! Hehehehe

wmcinnis
11-16-2001, 09:55 PM
What a great idea Donna:) Consider it done, first thing tomorrow morning I'll go get one and send it off.
-Susan-