PDA

View Full Version : Got Garthitis bad!

MT4GB
11-14-2001, 07:11 PM
Got Garthitis bad!

This morning I had a customer buy a two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper and before you know it "Wrapped Up In You" pops up im my mind and it did not leave my mind until I left work!

I do not know how my mind will do after the concert tonight! Oh well, am I complaining? NO!

Are any of my fellow garthnutts having the same thing happen to them when they see Dr. Pepper!

addicted2garth
11-16-2001, 11:45 PM
Count me in! When I first heard Garth was doing a Dr. Pepper commercial, I couldn't believe it. That's my drink. Every day I have one at work, and now I just smile because I think of Garth.

I also can't believe that I just got back from a Garth vacation, and I have Garth fever even worse than before I left. We left last Sunday to go to see Garth on Leno. I had ordered tickets by mail in August. I heard his CD would be released sometime in Nov, so I wrote for tickets to every Monday in Nov knowing Garth usually appears on Jay the night before the CD is released. We were in the first 30 people seated and had great seats. The next morning, I heard Garth on the radio special, and convinced my husband to drive to Capitol records (after finding it via AAA & maps--We're from Phx.)
We got there to find out it was taped and had happened earlier in the day. Wednesday was the concert which was absolutely fabulous! Oh yeah, I also had Scarecrow for the long drive home after the concert. Now, you would think that would satisfy my Garth cravings, right? WRONG. Now, I find myself listening to the radio station & calling in feverously to be the 8th caller. The 8th caller wins the Scarecrow CD, but most importantly......a chance to win 2 tickets & hotel accomodations for the South Padre Island concert. I have my husband and my sisters boyfriend calling in too.

So, I just wanted to post to tell you that you are not the only one with garthitis. I have it bad, and have had it for over 10 years now. I don't think there is a cure, and quite honestly, I don't want to be cured!

Lori