PDA

View Full Version : Scarecrow is AWESOME

Rebel
11-13-2001, 09:25 PM
I think this is the BEST Garth cd ever. The song The Storm is a really good song. Mr. Midnight and Thicker than blood is cool too.
What am I saying??? I like them all. I am listening to it now.

Rebel

Garthfan92
11-13-2001, 09:42 PM
I'd probably say best ever too, but only hesitate because I usually feel that way about new Garth stuff. Somehow I think this one will stay that way for me though. It's absolutly incredible! Love every song so far!

Lisa

Paula
11-13-2001, 11:56 PM
My sister, who is not a big Garth fan, had today off and she was doing me a favor by taping the radio drive show this morning. She got so wrapped up in listening to the songs that she forgot to turn the tape over. She thought he really did a great job with the music on this one.

She was also going to go shopping so I asked her to pick up 4 LE copies if she saw them but not to go out of her way since I was planning to stop off on my way home from work to pick some up. She ended up buying a cassette for herself and 4 LE CD's for me. If anyone needs a LE copy, let me know since I also picked up 4 LE's and a regular cover. They were all about $12.50 with tax.

Paula