PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart Online sold out.. thanks...

WrappedUpInYall
11-13-2001, 10:29 AM
It's great to see all of the fans that make it all happen right here in one spot. Wal-Mart confirmed this morning that they have sold out of all online copies both limited and standard. You are all the ones that make it possible!

nelty
11-13-2001, 10:50 AM
yea... Thanks everyone.. :) I hope we break N'Sync's one week's sales record...

:):):)

Nelly

cg2gb
11-13-2001, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by WrappedUpInYall
It's great to see all of the fans that make it all happen right here in one spot. Wal-Mart confirmed this morning that they have sold out of all online copies both limited and standard. You are all the ones that make it possible!

And you are??? Garth?

How many did Walmart online have? Anxious to see how many cd's sell this day and this week?

trish

Snow
11-13-2001, 10:09 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I know Garth had lots of ups and downs when it came to this album, but I'm so glad he did it.... It was sooooooo worth the wait!!!!

Paula
11-13-2001, 11:38 PM
This was at countrystars.com -
GARTH BROOKS' SCARECROW DEBUTING TRIPLE PLATINUM?
The initial orders from retailers for SCARECROW exceed 3 million copies according to MJI. That, in turn, is leading some pundits to predict potential first week SoundScan sales of over 700,000 copies. The first salvo in Garth Brooks big guns blitz to drive sales of his new album SCARECROW was fired last night as he appeared on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" where he performed his current single, "Wrapped Up in You" (with Ty England on acoustic guitar and singing harmony and a full playout of the instrumental finale to the song). As he always does, Leno zings Garth and last night, after they joked about his eating junk food like M&Ms and Taco Bell, Jay showed a clip of "Garth eating." It was actually Garth's head superimposed on the body of an obese man bouncing his fat belly up and down.I'm betting it will be a lot more than the 700,000 copies those pundits are predicting.

Paula

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
11-14-2001, 12:14 AM
WELL ALL RIGHT!:D I know that Walmart was well prepared for the walk-in customers like me. When I went today there was a great big display (with a cool giant pic of garth on the front)with both regular and LE editions right at the main (department store) entrance :)

You go Garth!!! :D

CC